Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Remington 700 LOVES Federal Premium Sierra GameKing 117gr

Comment

I have a savage model 111 and I shoot sub moa with Hornady Superformance SST's 117 grain

Comment

i have the savage 111 25-06 and HSM TROPHY GOLD 117 GRAIN Berger vld bullets, bought 2 boxes on sale at sportsmans guide for 35 a box, but i haven't shot the bullets or the gun yet, brand new birthday present to me.....my dad always says you can't go wrong with the green and yellow box, remington express core loct......

Comment

Originally posted by plentl65 View Post
          I have a savage model 111 and I shoot sub moa with Hornady Superformance SST's 117 grain
          is your 111 the model from cabelas with the wood laminate stock with all of those different colors in the wood? that's the one i just bought last week.

Comment

Ok, I see I have some ammo to buy & try out

Comment

My son also shoots the Savage 111. He shoots the Hornady suprperformance 117gr like it is nobody's business. The gun just seems to love them.

Comment

I shoot 117 Hornady SSTs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
                  I've always used Federal Premium in 117grain.
                  X2 my 700 sendero loves this ammo. Drops them dead.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                    is your 111 the model from cabelas with the wood laminate stock with all of those different colors in the wood? that's the one i just bought last week.
                    Mine has a synthetic stock and I got it while I worked at academy, they went on clearance for $200 bucks! Heck of a steal especially being the accu-trigger model.

Comment

Been shooting the 117 grain from Hornady for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        This^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I spent a small fortune on 25/06 ammo to see what my gun liked best.. It ended up liking Black hills gold.

I ended up selling the gun. I held on to all of the half boxes of ammo because I plan on getting another 25/06 in the future. Love the caliber!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            Mine too. I shot the Winchester Ballistic Silvertips when I first got it and hated them. The Sierra Game King are unreal though. Love em.

Comment

My dad has always shot 120 gr Remington core locs I have seen him kill deer out to 450 yards with them. My ruger will not group anything over 110 grs so I shoot 110 gr Winchester Accu bond ct in mine. If my gun would group them I would try the 115 gr. HSM ammo with Berger vld. They are around $30.00 a box at able ammo.

Comment

Hornady fan here. 117gr

Comment

Working...
                                X