No announcement yet.

Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's to say we don't have a copycat bomber now too? I just think the longer it takes for them to flush out this guy the more likely we have that another wacko who starts doing this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Dadgum I never even thought about that. That's disturbing.
      Not long ago we had a strange van pull in our driveway on a Saturday evening about 8:45pm. They were sitting there awhile. I walked out, armed, and I scared the poor guy half to death. Turns out he was just trying to find our package. Amazon needs to require these contract drivers to keep better schedules or ID their vehicles or something. Now with these bombings I am sure people are being even more suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
        well it looks like this new one was set off using a trip wire. not good.
        Attached to a for sale sign per my BIL. This one was just in their neighborhood.

Comment

Hey, illegals commit crimes far exceeding this bomber and they want to give sanctuary to them. Why not do the same for the bomber.

People in charge and some of the head LEO’s in Austin are responsible for this because of their liberal warped attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
            Hey, illegals commit crimes far exceeding this bomber and they want to give sanctuary to them. Why not do the same for the bomber.

People in charge and some of the head LEO’s in Austin are responsible for this because of their liberal warped attitude.
            ummm.........well, ok......thank you for that salient comment that is perfectly in line with the subject at hand! Prayers that no one else is killed by this vicious idiot.

Comment

Wow what an educated response.

Comment

When it turns out that it is a white male between 25-35, will you still blame law enforcement? Why not blame his parents or the health care system while you are at it?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Attached to a for sale sign per my BIL. This one was just in their neighborhood.
                  That has not been reported just that a "tripwire" was used ....nothing has been said about how it was tripped. So your BIL might be letting out info in an open investigation that he should not be.

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
                    Who's to say we don't have a copycat bomber now too? I just think the longer it takes for them to flush out this guy the more likely we have that another wacko who starts doing this as well.
                    APD feels this was the same person as the other bombings. Just different way of doing it this time. They saw similarities in all the bombs that have not been made public. So they feel its not a copycat. One more reason they are not giving out too many details in this open investigation.
                    Last edited by justintyme8303; 03-19-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

So why not call this new bombing what it is an IED? wouldn't all 4 be IEDs?

Comment

Let's hope the perp detonates one of his bombs on himself and no one else is hurt!!

Comment

Try being in this business just a matter of time before one winds up on one of our trucks! Prayers to all involved and hope they catch him/her soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            This smells a whole lot like Ted Kaczynski.
                            When my wife was telling me about it, I asked... do they have a sketch of the guy wearing a hoodie?

I agree, seems awfully like a copy cat. They just recently aired a mini-series drama about Ted Kaczynksi, the bombings, and investigation too.

Comment

Not blaming everyone in law enforcement (just the head folks who have popped off at the mouth with their hypocrisy in the past) and I didn’t know this was a “prayer” thread.

I’m making no attempt to profile the bomber either.

Prayers up!

I likely have more “education” on explosives and the mindset of bombers than you’d ever believe.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                                Crazy stuff. Snowflake capital of TX
                                x2! Keep austin weird

Comment

Working...
                                X