X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Then they need to read Tmags "13 days..." thread to understand why they do NOT have a right to be here.

I bet ICE is glad to FINALLY be allowed to do their job.
      Can we get a big ol' AMEN here?!!

Comment

Bye felicia

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
          Well......bye. To me it's just sad that this is even a news story or "controversy" in the least bit. There are some countries in this world that will shoot you if you try to cross their border. Many others will lock you up. Somehow, in the US, we've allowed illegals for so long that they now feel entitled to ILLEGAL entry into our country. And, what's more, there are lots of American citizens who agree with their stance and support them because they've fallen for this load of liberal "Dreamer" BS. Ladies and gentlemen, our country try is in trouble with this liberal snowflake BS. It HAS to stop.

X2.. The entitled Generation... Earn it the right way, or not at all....

Comment

She should be deported because she's here illegally.
            She should be banned from ever stepping a foot in this country because she says she wants to become a University Professor.
            That education tier is already at capacity with idiots trying to indoctrinate the youth with stupid self-absorbed hippie bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
              Well......bye. To me it's just sad that this is even a news story or "controversy" in the least bit. There are some countries in this world that will shoot you if you try to cross their border. Many others will lock you up. Somehow, in the US, we've allowed illegals for so long that they now feel entitled to ILLEGAL entry into our country. And, what's more, there are lots of American citizens who agree with their stance and support them because they've fallen for this load of liberal "Dreamer" BS. Ladies and gentlemen, our country try is in trouble with this liberal snowflake BS. It HAS to stop.
              Yes sir, yes sir, yes sir....I need not read any further comments - you nailed it!

Comment

Go on now, GIT!

Comment

There was another poster child I think here in TX who came here illegally and received a free college education among other things. She was bragging about it. Seemed like to me she was encouraging others to do the same. Hope they deport her and all others.

Comment

Dang! Ugly as Sin!!!

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                        Dang! Ugly as Sin!!!
                        Yea, I'm thinkin' those holes in "its" ears is where they tie the pork chops...

Comment

Dang and it had just won the Texas high school girl's rasllin' championship too.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                            Dang and it had just won the Texas high school girl's rasllin' championship too.
                            Holy chit that was funny right there.

Comment

He/She is one of those folks that's not sure which one of Obama's bathrooms to use.

Comment

Congrats. Free bus ride to vacation in Cancun!!

Comment

Working...
                                X