X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am back at it this morning. Man the days are getting to be hot! Have a couple re-do's after talking with the boss but no big deal. Swinging at 16d's.....

Comment

Nice job, Thanks for sharing

Comment

Call me crazy but I have been felling some oaks the past days in this 100+ degree heat we have been having. This will someday become cabinets, built ins and possibly some doors for the barndo. I took it to a local guy to have it milled into lumber this morning.

I plan on air drying this but if I can find a kiln that is somewhat close and reasonable I will go tat route.

Comment

greatness

Comment

nice!

Comment

Coming along very nice!

Comment

I think Feifer has a kiln

Comment

Originally posted by turbowhunter View Post
                    I think Feifer has a kiln
                    They certainly do. I used them several years ago to dry some spalted pecan. I going to see how many bd ft this batch produces so I give the an idea. I believe they are drying mesquite on an every day basis.

Comment

nice, real nice, real freekin nice.

Comment

Gonna be real nice!

Comment

not sure if i missed what you plan to do to your floors but if you are going stained concrete anywhere i would take the extra time to throw down some ramboard in those areas.. there was a thread on here recently where a guy had his stain turn out bad bc the builder wasnt keeping the jobsite clean from mess while building.

Comment

looks awesome

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

You've got some skills for sure. That's a project that would be far and away over my head and skill level. Solid work!

Comment

Working...
                                X