No announcement yet.

Morning Erection, my barndo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a great build. glad to see I am not the only person who tries to do everything for himself.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by turbowhunter View Post
        Looking good!
        Thanks, it a new journey whenever I get a chance to work on it. How is that .22 Ruger doing since we threaded the barrel on it?

Here are a few more pics. Overhead lifting sucks and takes me some time hanging the purlins. These will for attaching the old barn tin for the ceiling. Once I get that done I'll start interior framing of the rooms. Oh joy.

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

Ruger is very accurate!

Comment

Baller!

Almost makes me ignore these TX mosquitos that are already out-***!

Comment

Inspiring for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                  Inspiring for sure.

Thanks, lots of perspiring as well!

Getting around to interior framing. Started with the dining and utility rooms. Hung a piece of tin also just to get an idea.

Comment

Updates?? Looking forward to see finished product!

Comment

Haven't updated in awhile but I have been busy with other things lately. Just seems that there isn't enough time to go around these days. Getting into framing the rooms. Nothing earth shattering but a little progress none the same. Will be back at it in the next few days.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

I got the stairs done to the loft. Also installed the floor there too. That was a lot of work and heavy lifting. Used 1 1/8" Advantech sheeting. At 126lbs per sheet I took a little over 2000lbs up there. The loft will most likely be a another living/TV area. It's right at 400sq ft of space.

Decided to but a gable type ceiling in the dining room. I laminated three 2x10's together to give me a center base. Will most likely install some type of wood, something in the lines of shiplap. Wife wants an arch for the entry way.

We're in the dog days of summer right now and boy is it ever hot. Drinking lots of water and running a big fan trying to stay cool. Will continue to keep putting up a few boardsup.

Comment

Looking really good. You have skills

Comment

nice

Comment

Looks real good so far.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X