Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May GOD be with them also... (rahma's daughter included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rahma View Post
    It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash.
    I cannot imagine.

You're right; God has touched many with testimony from this accident and will continue to do so.

My family is praying for you and your family.

I'd like to talk about this in my Outdoor Ed/Hunter Safety class. Maybe one day I'll be able to without breaking down and crying in front of a bunch of sixth graders. Today is not that day.

God bless you.

Comment

Very tragic accident......prayers going out for all those affected by this and my deepest condolences to you and your family rahma.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers lifted.

Comment

It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!
            Wow, sorry for your loss and praying for the other two and the families...

Comment

It was my daughter, Ally, who died in this crash. She was not driving. She and my other daughter were passengers. Their friend was driving and I do not blame her for her what happened. This tragedy is literally bringing hundreds to Jesus and changing people's lives across the entire country. Gods ways are always bigger than ours. I will never understand why it had to be Ally, but she is walking the streets of gold with Jesus. Her light shined bright when she was here with us and her death couldn't put it out. Her light is still shining bright!
              Prayers for you and your family sir..

Comment

prayers for you and your family Rahma

Comment

Rahma--I so sorry for your loss, my heart hurts for you

You and your family as well as Mark and his are in my prayers

Comment

this breaks my heart . . . prayers for the families

Comment

And we learn again how big and great the green screen community is, as is the Plexus family you're also part of. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you don't mind me sharing as it's touched our family more than you know and I know the green screen is full of prayer warriors who are there when needed. We have many mutual friends as I've noticed through Facebook posts my wife has showed me. Your families strength in God is truly amazing. I'm in OK hunting as we speak and I shed many a tears tonight in a tree reading post from you, your wife and your FIL about that amazing young lady. You all will continue to be in our prayers and should you ever need anything or just want to fling some arrows, I'm just across the lake from you in Heath. It's been truly amazing to see how many peoples lives she has touched through this, including mine, and even more amazing how many she has brought to Christ because of this. You and your wife should be extremely proud of the God serving young lady you raised. God Bless.
                      Kyle

Comment

Prayers sent for the families, especially rahma's. May God comfort them and give them strength, peace and understanding.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

As a fellow father, my most heart felt condolences go out to you Rahma. This will stay with me forever, my twin girls will know this story, I'm broken just thinking about it.

Comment

Rahma--I know your family has a long physical & emotional road in front of you but it was good to see your daughter be able to come home

Comment

God Bless

Comment

Working...
                                X