No announcement yet.

The "eat ur heart out Bob salsa" :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I gave it a try It turned out better than I had hoped. This is so simple and good it seems wrong. The only changes I made was I added fajita seasoning, and did not put but half the ingredients in blender. The other half i put in a chopper and chopped up for that perfect texture Thanks for the ideas.

Comment

Do you eat this hot or chill it????

Comment

I made some of this last weekend it was wonderful!!!! Thanks for the recipe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WHITEtail doe View Post
          Do you eat this hot or chill it????
          both. I like to pull it off the pit, blend and eat! But its good once you put it in the frig.

Glad yall like it guys. Its just easy and good.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer_Gitter View Post
            Burntorange...I'll bite...how do you make the consistancy better? I agree with you in that it does make a difference in salsa of any kind. I have my own concoction and I use the "pulse" button on a food processor because I did not care for the consistency that was created using a blender.

My goal is to imitate the Casa Ole salsa recipe and it has a "creamy" texture that cannot be achieved with a blender.

Please share your technique / secret.
            man i dont know. I dont think too much about it. Its always a little different every time and i dont have a recipe. Sometimes i put more jalps less onion. Sometimes more garlic less tomatoes....and as far as the blending i just throw it in there add salt and ciltro and hit the buttons. Dont even know which ones i am using.

Comment

I ran a restaurant one time, my cook showed me the same way to make salsa, we make ourselves sick on it at my house. Good stuff!

Comment

O yah when are we comming over .

Comment

I'm thinking 100% pure mesquite coals probably makes a difference too. Mesquite cooks gooood!

Comment

Looks great with corn chips.

Comment

I tried this recipe tonight- it was awesome

Comment

I Made this for my family tonight and they LOVE it thanks.

Comment

Ohhhh Yeah! That's How you make Salsa! I Love The fire Roasted Veggies! yum. Gives it more of a flavor.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

I want some!

Comment

Do mine the same but add a couple tomatillos

Comment

Working...
                                X