Best AK47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best AK47

Whats the best AK selling right now? Whats the best going rate?

Milled arsenal better off with a 90's model off GunBroker. SLR 95-100. is a beast. But why do you want one and what are you wanting to do with it. If your going to mod it out, you need to look at the hybrids.

Comment

Krebs Customs is about number 1 when it comes to AK's
      Krebs Custom builds only the finest AK rifles, parts, and accessories using the highest quality materials and techniques. We set the standard in firearms precision.

$1500+ for one of these

Arsenal are very good. I haven't seen a bad one yet. The SLR107 was one of my favorite AK from arsenal.
      $1000+ for an arsenal used maybe $750-800 but that would be a really good deal on an arsenal.

Just stay away from Century weapons. They have had some really poor builds.
      I wouldn't spend$200 on a century

While not exactly an AK, the Israeli Galil is a awesome weapon. I had one in 7.62 years ago and kick myself for selling it Everytime I think of it. It is Israels version of an AK.
      These can be pricy. Brand new o e are $1700+ and the older versions are a bit higher as they are no longer made. Just make sure it's an IWI or IMI version... Not a Galil built by some other builder.
      Last edited by Doug Roberts; 06-16-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

I've got a Romain SAR-1 that I bought at a gun show about 8 years ago for $350. I think they are more now, but this thing is a beast, not a single problem. Actually, I don't think I've ever cleaned it.........

Comment

Best AK47

I have two Century Arms AK-47's. One has about 3,000 rounds through it and my heavily modded one has about 7,000 rounds through it, I didn't clean my modded AK until about 2,600 rounds on purpose, it looking so bad is what eventually forced me to clean it. Both have performed flawlessly and accurately. My old roommate only bought Century Arms and Krebs Customs. He loves both but chooses the Century's because he doesn't mind tearing them up.

I'm on the line between having a Krebs Customs or DDI AK built.

If your looking for a cheaper AK with great quality, go Century. If your budget can be pushed towards $2,000 then get a Krebs rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Bruiser86; 06-16-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Also forgot to mention, two of his century's in college were over 18,000+ rounds and going strong. Not surprising from an AK-47, just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Doug's_Optics View Post
              Krebs Customs is about number 1 when it comes to AK's
              Krebs Custom builds only the finest AK rifles, parts, and accessories using the highest quality materials and techniques. We set the standard in firearms precision.

$1500+ for one of these

Arsenal are very good. I haven't seen a bad one yet. The SLR107 was one of my favorite AK from arsenal.
              $1000+ for an arsenal used maybe $750-800 but that would be a really good deal on an arsenal.

I just loaded this consignment 107...I've always wanted an Arsenal & would keep this one, but too many irons in the fire. I expect it to go to $900+ towards the end.

Comment

Krebs is good...Palmetto i think is selling one now that ive heard good things about.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  I just loaded this consignment 107...I've always wanted an Arsenal & would keep this one, but too many irons in the fire. I expect it to go to $900+ towards the end.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/657837326

I think your correct sir

PM Sent

Comment

Prices right now range from around 400-450 to as much as you want to spend. Classic firearms is having a pretty decent sale on AKs right now. Lots of different variations at the best prices I've seen in a couple years. Nothing fancy like a krebs, but they did have some arsenals when I was browsing. I have heard better reviews on some century products lately. I think they are trying to undo all the bad publicity they earned years ago, when they cranked out garbage AKs and sold them for dirt cheap. They still have cheap stuff, but they sell some decent rifles too.

Comment

Working...
                    X