2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
    Odor is doing a lot of good things. Hopefully it'll last. He denies it, but i think Profar and IKF got his attention.

Can someone get Hamels attention? Dude has killed his trade value...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bannister chalks up a loss. Inserts M. Moore into game. Defenders have to be in full blown defeat mode.

Comment

I'm asking again: Why has Matt Moore not been DFA'd? I don't care who takes his spot. This guy bah-lows.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          I'm asking again: Why has Matt Moore not been DFA'd? I don't care who takes his spot. This guy bah-lows.

He is so so bad....consistently.

A's two touchdowns with a missed extra point to the Rangers safety.

Comment

Can't say that hammels is much better than Moore lately. Moore is at this point just being used to eat up innings on a bad team and will be gone in the off season. My question is does anyone even believe that hammels is the ace on this team anymore? Even on a pitching staff this bad I would put minor and colon above cole.

Comment

Is it bad when our position players are out pitching our pitching staff tonight??

Comment

Delino optioned to AAA. I wish they would call up Scott Heineman

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                  Delino optioned to AAA. I wish they would call up Scott Heineman

Daaaang!!

Comment

They sent him down to work out of his slum of just 3 hit in his last 37 at bats. He will be replaced by Tocci who has 4 hits in his last 38 at bats and a .105 avg. That's a big upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
                      They sent him down to work out of his slum of just 3 hit in his last 37 at bats. He will be replaced by Tocci who has 4 hits in his last 38 at bats and a .105 avg. That's a big upgrade!

Evidently they need Tocci for late inning relief..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Evidently they need Tocci for late inning relief..
                        Haha! They gonna run him in from center and let him warm up from the mound?

Comment

Let's go Rangers, put a L on the A's.

Comment

That Willie fellow is short thick dude. Goes yard for the first time this year to give the Rangers a 3-2 lead.

Comment

Gonna ride Tocci all the way to the W. He’s 2-3 with a RBI. Willie and Joey with a couple big boy Bombos

Comment

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

I take that back. Gonna ride Elvis’ grand slam to the W! First of his career.

Last edited by cookemerkel; 07-24-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X