Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I crazy for not canceling baseball practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    The kids the OP posted about will be playing college ball before this thread dies
    Got two scouts coming to practice tonight.

Comment

Well back in mine and Burnadells gall durn days...............

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

And yall want to know the difference between generations. This sums it up right here.

O wait we can telecast our 7 year old select baseball online and watch from home on the couch and still not move.
        I know a parent who has a kid in select ball. The dad travels internationally for work for 2-3 weeks at a time. He can watch his some play from China with this technology. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
          You should have seen the baseball tournament this last weekend...I think 75% of the parents were in these pods.
          Those things are great! Best thing about that picture is all the parents out there WATCHING THEIR KIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Well back in mine and Burnadells gall durn days...............
            You were probably a coach to Shoeless Joe Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
              Got two scouts coming to practice tonight.
              It maybe canceled due to the weather. May want to start a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                It maybe canceled due to the weather. May want to start a new thread.
                Nope, told parents we needed to get going on practice. Only thing that will stop us tonight is rain and dark. Only 1:15 tonight though. This field doesn't have lights.

Comment

where are you guys playing out of? Just curious as I would get in contact with one of the indoor places for bad weather workouts. Dbats and TriplePlay up north. Ive seen weeks go where you can not get outside because of rain. these places allow you to still teach fundamentals and get reps.

Comment

And yall want to know the difference between generations. This sums it up right here.

O wait we can telecast our 7 year old select baseball online and watch from home on the couch and still not move.
                    My Son's Grandfather who lives in New Mexico follows my Son's games when he is pitching.

When I am attending my Daughter's Cheer / or my other Daughter's Volleyball tournament and can't make the game, this is how I get to see Him.

We don't do every game, but it's a blessing to be able to.

Comment

And the telecast is great- like said if you are at another event with kids etc you can still watch and follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                        Smart in his glory days. The coach said get in the batters box for his picture and, well...[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dude my coach was old school...he said get your *** up on that pitchers mound like the photographer said for a better angle or you and the whole team are gonna line up with your hands behind your backs and take ball shots from the jugs machine as I load them.... just like Johnny took from his son's bat!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Dude my coach was old school...he said get your *** up on that pitchers mound like the photographer said for a better angle or you and the whole team are gonna line up with your hands behind your backs and take ball shots from the jugs machine as I load them.... just like Johnny took from his son's bat!
                          Jason's follow up pic of his whole team to prove it really was baseball he was playin....in 3, 2, 1......

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            You were probably a coach to Shoeless Joe Jackson.
                            Your supposed to wear shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              Say what you want, but the first time I get a game where the temp is lower than 40, I'm getting one of them little huts.
                              Yes sir

Comment

What that technology is amazing? AC use to be a option in vehicles as well. Think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X