Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I crazy for not canceling baseball practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart in his glory days. The coach said get in the batters box for his picture and, well...[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Smart in his glory days. The coach said get in the batters box for his picture and, well...[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Haha how is your son doing?

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
        The disdain for kids wanting to do something other than stay outside 24/7 around here is amazing. Trust me, more kids will wind up making money off of video gaming and youtubing than they will sports.
        Your delusional...what sports teaches you is well beyond the less then 1% who get paid down the road.

It's the teamwork, buddies, and time of your life you have!

You don't get that being a loser playing video games

But hey if your one of those....to each their own

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Your delusional...what sports teaches you is well beyond the less then 1% who get paid down the road.

It's the teamwork, buddies, and time of your life you have!

You don't get that being a loser playing video games

But hey if your one of those....to each their own
          So what's the difference between playing video games and playing on social media all day?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            So what's the difference between playing video games and playing on social media all day?
            We talking for kids or for adults?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              We talking for kids or for adults?
              Lol, ol boys on TBH all day and calling kids playing video games losers

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Now how in the hell am I supposed to discipline em with the bull whip or crushed glass knuckles from the truck? I have to be right there with em...in one of these with a buddy heater and my whistle!

You should have seen the baseball tournament this last weekend...I think 75% of the parents were in these pods.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Haha how is your son doing?

Doing good my man. They just had national signing day last week to concrete his scholarship and just started scrimmages to get ready for his last high school season. Thanks for asking and hope everything is good on your end.

Lots of mis-information on this thread concerning select ball but some other time.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                    Doing good my man. They just had national signing day last week to concrete his scholarship and just started scrimmages to get ready for his last high school season. Thanks for asking and hope everything is good on your end.

Lots of mis-information on this thread concerning select ball but some other time.
                    hope he puts it to'em this year, good luck to you guys

Comment

Say what you want, but the first time I get a game where the temp is lower than 40, I'm getting one of them little huts.

Comment

My 2 daughters are home running fever up to 103.8 battling the flu. I would cancel unless I could find somewhere indoors to do sime drills.

Comment

The kids the OP posted about will be playing college ball before this thread dies

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Say what you want, but the first time I get a game where the temp is lower than 40, I'm getting one of them little huts.

Hell yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              Never heard of playing on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Now how in the hell am I supposed to discipline em with the bull whip or crushed glass knuckles from the truck? I have to be right there with em...in one of these with a buddy heater and my whistle!

And yall want to know the difference between generations. This sums it up right here.

O wait we can telecast our 7 year old select baseball online and watch from home on the couch and still not move.

Comment

Working...
                                X