No announcement yet.

GRXH 2018: Take a Knee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you degenerates. Been busy. Haven't had time to look at any lists.

I'll bring some crap. Can I pay cash for the keg payment?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I wish I was in on this. Work isn't having it, and quitting isn't an option. Color me green. You boys have fun.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
        Did Dolly survive or did someone puncture her?
        Dolly met her demise several years back.....HOWEVER, I'm bringing her younger, more voluptuous sister

Comment

Walmart Murphys Express at Parmer and FM 1431 has ethanol free gasoline for $2.58/gal at every pump. Only place I know of in Williamson County.

Comment

Man I was just talking to a buddy of mine about this. My schedule just opened up and his did as well. Very tempted to commit, but double checking to make sure I dont end up on the Hillary lover list.

Comment

Two more weeks! Hope we have good weather!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

So ready!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a new employee at work. He has never hunted or camped in his life. He asked if he could go. He said he doesn't know if he wants to hunt, but he said he would help push hogs to hunters. Is pushing hogs to hunters enough work to be able to eat if we get food?

Comment

I have a new employee at work. He has never hunted or camped in his life. He asked if he could go. He said he doesn't know if he wants to hunt, but he said he would help push hogs to hunters. Is pushing hogs to hunters enough work to be able to eat if we get food?
                    I think it's cool. Contributing in any way would be helpful. However rat or wild man would have the final say

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

He'll yeah! There's guys whose job only entails holding the keg down at Camp every year, so somebody aiding in the acquisition of food definitely eats at my table. Now if he can catch a 50-plus pounder by hand I'll cook The Tenderloins specifically for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                        He'll yeah! There's guys whose job only entails holding the keg down at Camp every year, so somebody aiding in the acquisition of food definitely eats at my table. Now if he can catch a 50-plus pounder by hand I'll cook The Tenderloins specifically for him.
                        Heck, those holding the keg down eat way better than the guys doing the pushes!

Anyone know, can I pay cash for the keg or do I have to PayPal?

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                          Heck, those holding the keg down eat way better than the guys doing the pushes!

Anyone know, can I pay cash for the keg or do I have to PayPal?

Cash should be alright or just buy a bunch of ice.
                          Last edited by Stoof; 02-12-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                            Cash should be alright or just but a bunch of ice.
                            Will do. We are going to be there Thursday, but we can figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                              Cash should be alright or just buy a bunch of ice.
                              Last year we brought the ice coffin full of ice. We will bring it again.

Comment

I’m too lazy to see if I posted this already, so FYI, I have the three trash cans from the kegs we had last year that I’ll be bringing.

Comment

Working...
                                X