Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    You're comparing someone taking there own life with a guy mowing down innocent people with automatic rifles?
    No. He's comparing inanimate objects to inanimate objects, both of which are involved with people dying.

Logic is not your strong suit, is it?
    Last edited by Ironman; 10-03-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      No. He's comparing inanimate objects to inanimate objects, both of which are involved with people dying.

Logic is not your strong suite, is it?
      Are you for real? There is logic to someone jumping off a bridge being compared to someone murdering innocent people??? Wow.

Comment

Are you for real? There is logic to someone jumping off a bridge being compared to someone murdering innocent people??? Wow.
        Are you for real? Did the building make the person jump? Did the gun make someone shoot other people? Wow! Like I said, logic isn't your strong suit.

Comment

Are you for real? Did the building make the person jump? Did the gun make someone shoot other people? Wow! Like I said, logic isn't your strong suit.
          The guns, high capacity clips, full auto mods, etc. enabled him. All bought legally.

Tell me why anyone needs stuff like that. Because it's fun? Cool?

Comment

The guns, high capacity clips, full auto mods, etc. enabled him. All bought legally.

Bridges allow people to jump off of them as well. Who needs that?

Listen, people will, and always have done evil things. It's not the guns, it's the people. The man owned two airplanes. He could have just as easily......or easier, flown one into the same crowd. ITS NOT THE GUNS!!! Now, quit being emotional and start being logical. It's not that hard........for most.

Comment

Is that an assault boat in your avatar? Why do you need a boat like that?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Because it's fun? Cool?

Comment

It doesn't kill people. Just fish.

Comment

But it could kill people.

Comment

Neither do guns.

Comment

Neither do guns.
                        Right. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Heard it a million times, and it's true. But he would have killed a whole lot less with a bolt action .270

Comment

The shooter was smart, and somewhat innovative in his attack. He also had a pilots license and lots of money and time. I think he could have used black guns and over the counter modification for a reason.

He shot and killed a bunch of rednecks.

Then got the government to take the rednecks black guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Right. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Heard it a million times, and it's true. But he would have killed a whole lot less with a bolt action .270
                            He could have killed a whole lot more by filling one of his airplanes with gasoline and crashing into the crowd. What now? Ban airplanes. Remember 911?

Comment

I beg to differ. With some 22,000 targets so close together, in the 9-10 minutes of shooting, I don't think 59 would be that unreasonable with an accurate rifle. Hell, how many did Oswald get off in just a few seconds?

Comment

He could have killed a whole lot more by filling one of his airplanes with gasoline and crashing into the crowd. What now? Ban airplanes. Remember 911?
                                But he didn't. And post 9-11, they took drastic new security measures to prevent that. What new measures do you approve here?

Ps. Nice to have a civilized debate. Nothing personal.

Comment

Working...
                                X