Roy Moore....Repubelickin' hit job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
    hmmmmm, ever worked on, I mean worked for Sheila Jackson Lee?
    Here is the line ____________

Here is you way over here.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      hmmmmm, ever worked on, I mean worked for Sheila Jackson Lee?
      For the love of all things decent and righteous, man!!! [projectile vomiting all over the place]

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        I'd like to take all y'alls bets who are backing Moore.

He's toast.

More and more women are coming with stories.

Can any one of You have a dozen women that give come in contactwith in the last twenty years even remotely make up a story like this about you?

And then have random people on the street your neighbors and co-workers chime in and say "yeah, he'd always make sexually inappropriate remarks to me"

Let's get this in court already so he can be convicted.

1 or 2 women ok. But a dozen women and even security guards from the mall in the 80 s all saying, yeah he's a purv.

Anybody doubting these women's stories better not have daughters

horsepucky. Fox news has already reported that the Mall Manager at the time of the so called ban said there was no incident, no ban..it is a lie.

Comment

So, moore is still leading, liberal men are now facing the same shame as fox hosts, and a couple of congressmen are in hot water. The sluch fund has been brought out into light and a bill to “right thr wrong” but will still manage to keep the fund in place and continue hiding the anonymity of the perps is in the house. The media is starting to turn on clinton, but the loyal clinonistas are still falling on their swords for him.

What is the goal to this whole exercise?

Comment

Polls started going back to Moore Saturday a week ago. Trump’s Endorsement will increase momentum. It all boils down to getting the candidate’s vote out.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              By whom?

Obviously not by the dems because even with this scandal their guy isn't even slated to win.

Luther or $sessions have better chances as a write in than does the Dem

Even you can't deny that the liberal media had a field day with this, all screaming for Moore to withdraw. You even posted that you wanted to bet he was finished, remember? But He didn't withdraw. From the first he denied it, and those that came forth quickly backed up, and the first was a proven liar. Now he's ahead to win. So he will, and liberals can keep screaming.

Comment

Accuser now admitting to writing the yearbook inscription....

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  funny how that works out in the end

Comment

Polls have turned and helped by influx of money and ads from Republican PAC the President's endorsement.
                    You could tell by the way Jones' Democrat ads were turning and the stuff he was saying the numbers were moving back to Moore.
                    I will be glad when the votes are counted and hopefully Moore wins.

Comment

fox news now saying they reported this incorrectly initially.

accuser added the date and time to the note so she could remember the time and place and added "DA" to the signature. but the content and the signature are still belonging to moore (from handwriting analysis)

not that any of this will affect the outcome of the election.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

So today is the big day huh?

Comment

So today is the big day huh?
                          Yes it is. I’ll be happy with any win for Moore that does not include a runoff.

Comment

I don't have a dog in this Alabama fight......but I'm all for Moore taking this win.

Comment

Well the polls close in less than 30 minutes and I’m nervous. There is a big turnout all over the state for just having one race on the ballot.
                              Last edited by 18ncs; 12-12-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

The good news is you can count on Moore’s voters to turn out. The bad news is the turnout in some precincts rivals 2008/2012. We’ll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X