Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donna Brazile Confession

She gonna die now.

Yeah. Her days are numbered. Do you think it'll be 'Good Fellas' style or something more discrete?

Comment

Just got finished reading that. It confirms a lot of suspicions about Hillary, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the sorry state of the DNC. It will be interesting to see how the fracture in the party widens. It will not surprise me if the far-left, Bernie supporting faction takes the wheel. That would be great for the Republicans, who also continue to shoot themselves in the foot on a daily basis. Both parties are incredibly dysfunctional these days.

Comment

She left out the part where she was slipping Hillary questions....

Comment

Most important here is that HRC's inner circle is turning on her and distancing themselves from what will probably turn into a criminal probe. They know whats there and this is the tip of the iceberg. I never would of thought they would throw HRC to the wolves but here it is. An entire political party was literally purchased for cash by a private citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Most important here is that HRC's inner circle is turning on her and distancing themselves from what will probably turn into a criminal probe. They know whats there and this is the tip of the iceberg. I never would of thought they would throw HRC to the wolves but here it is. An entire political party was literally purchased for cash by a private citizen.

George Soros?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
              George Soros?!?
              LOL, there's one thing to be a giant donor and possess influence with company or party officers. Its another thing to write up a bill of sale and control 100 percent of the party's finances and operations behind its officers backs. We all knew it was happening in some way shape or form but wow.

Comment

I am thinking death by suicide with two holes in the back of the head. Or maybe heart attack from ice gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                  Yeah. Her days are numbered. Do you think it'll be 'Good Fellas' style or something more discrete?

100% suicide

Lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                    I am thinking death by suicide with two holes in the back of the head. Or maybe heart attack from ice gun.
                    Na....it'll be a "robbery" where nothing is stolen.

DJ

Comment

WOW!! Obviously, H is going to fire back hard!! This could get as interesting as a Ragin' - Jhill conversation
                      Last edited by Pedernal; 11-02-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Uh oh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

Yet the states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding

And yet the Clinton machine just keeps on churning......

Comment

I hope she has someone to start her car.

Comment

Hillary - "Russia interfered with our election!"

Interviewer - "Mrs. Clinton, you literally rigged the primary election"

Hillary - "Like with a cloth?!"

Interviewer - "Mrs Clinton, that remark makes no sense in this context"

Hillary - (Crazy eyed stare into space)

Comment

Working...
                              X