Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAC View Post
    Sunroof?
    No. Through the top of the windshield somewhere, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by tony185 View Post
      No kidding! Man that sucks. Did the dealership do anything for you ?
      No. Truck had been in shop more than out in the 11 months I owned it. Rain came inside and I was done.

One of the guys I was hunting with when it happened drove one for work and his had the same leak. Where it's leaking could very easily end up in door.

Comment

I had pulled all them but nothing came out. The dealer said all the holes were clogged but I feel like that is BS
        Without seeing it I'm tempted to say yours was leaking in the same windsheild/door junction area is mine just came out in a different spot. But I don't know why it's holding water. How'd you know it was? I didn't even check mine
        Last edited by doublearrow; 10-04-2017, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I had pulled all them but nothing came out. The dealer said all the holes were clogged but I feel like that is BS
          I had the exact same thing happening and the drain hole was clogged from dirt at the lease. I slid a zip tie up in there and ran the hose over it and worked the dirt out. Now it is fine. There was enough water in there that you could hear it slosh around when you closed the door.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
            Without seeing it I'm tempted to say yours was leaking in the same windsheild/door junction area is mine just came out in a different spot. But I don't know why it's holding water. How'd you know it was? I didn't even check mine
            When I was driving I could hear it sloshing back and forth like I have a gallon jug of water in it.

Comment

When I was driving I could hear it sloshing back and forth like I have a gallon jug of water in it.
              Yes.. Exactly this. When I pulled the plug a couple of times atleast a gallon came out

Comment

I've never heard of this issue with a truck before. I hope I continue to be lucky.

Comment

They said they got a gallon of water out of my door and it was ready for pickup. My gf went and got it and before she got out of the parking lot it was doing the same thing. After them getting an a** chewing they gave me a rental and getting it looked at again

Comment

Survival water? Maybe a hidden gem!

Comment

Has anyone else had a problem with their f150 doors holding water? I took it to the dealer and they said the screens in the door drains got clogged and is kinda common. They said it is probably because I park under trees... the only thing is that I live in an apt complex and my truck stay under a carport all the time. I have a company truck so it doesn't leave from under it mon-Friday. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what you were told.

Just got this from my brother yesterday. Not sure if it will resolve your issue but it is related to a water seal in the door and the latch.

Comment

Working...
                      X