Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything spikeless.

Comment

Always loved foot joys, but switched to Nike after I won a pair in a tournament. They're the type that look like normal tennis shoes. Amazing comfort!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ecco with a yak leather. Like wearing butter on your feet.

Comment

I have ecco as well. Most comfortable pair I have owned.

Comment

sketchers by far is the most comfortable golf shoe on the market, I have two pair of them, I also have a footjoy pair which is also very comfortable and if you like to load up on your backswing that's an ideal shoe for you, both are great, I wear sketchers simply for the fact they feel like house shoes...so much comfort, but like I said you can't go wrong with footjoy and eco has quality golf shoes also

Comment

I wear my Adidas cross training shoes to play in. Most cross training shoes have an aggressive sole that seems to perform like a spikeless shoe, and may cost less than a comfortable golf show.

Comment

Thanks folks.

Going to head to Golfsmith (golf galaxy) and check out some of the recommendations.

Comment

Adi pure and Addias powerband

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
                    Adi pure and Addias powerband

Was just about to ask about Addias, specifically adiPower Boost.

My Dad and my cousin are wearing these. My cousin gave them a high recommendation, but no one has them in stock\my size.

Comment

Tennis shoes. Seriously.

Comment

Tiger Woods -Nikes. Has footjoy and Wilson before. Now these Nikes are the absolute best I've ever had!!!

Comment

Well the Addias came in and do not fit. I wear 11D in FJ, but not in Addias.

Going to give Golf Galaxy another shot tomorrow. Maybe they got more in.

Also get to visit the post office to return the ones i ordered.

Comment

If you are around the DFW area go to the PGA superstore. They have by far the biggest selection.

Comment

Foot joys, I don't play much anymore and when I do I usually ride. That being said I've used many brands and walked miles upon miles of courses when I was young and I continue to buy the FJs.

Comment

Adidas for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X