The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    God I hope thats true. Im in the phase where i get **** anytime I want to be gone over night lol

Although she sucks it up like a champ.
    If she does that like a champ i don't know that I'd stay gone overnight.

Comment

This is my first time to go elk hunting. Headed to Colorado with BiL and a couple others that have been many times. I hope to kill something. I have bull and cow tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post

Well played

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bow Hunter Ed

Does anyone know of a Bow Hunter Ed Field day near McKinney? Ive been looking online for a few months and cant find anything. Never thought it would be this hard to find a course but if anyone knows of one please let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post

Touché lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
              Anybody hunting Colorado Unit 53. BobG and I along with our boys are gonna hit it. I have never been to unit 53 and it's been a number of years for Bob. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
              Looks like we are gonna meet. I am on the same hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                Who is going to be hunting NM unit 15 second season? I will be there sept 17th thru 24th.
                I'll be there sept 19th thru the 14th.

Comment

headed to 80/81 for 10 days at the opener then going back the last week of archery if needed. Do you guys that backpack in hang your food? this is my 3rd trip and have hunted from camper the 1st 2 years, in effort to save the long steep climb in every morning I'm backpacking in and staying up there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                    Looks like we are gonna meet. I am on the same hunt.
                    When are yall going to unit 53?

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
                      When are yall going to unit 53?
                      Sept 1-10.

Comment

This thread is way to far down to be this close to September. My elk bow is ready!!!

Comment

New bullets built. Gold tip pierce 300 4 fletch with x2 blazers

Comment

Season is getting close! Surprised this thread isn't getting more action.

Comment

Time to link and change inreach plan. Everything else is ready.

Comment

Y'all are killing me!!! I still have 94 days dang it!!! I just got back from the Front Range, from Amarillo to Fort Collins it is as green as I have ever seen it!!! Good luck guys.

Side note, one of my buddies was scouting off the I-70 corridor a couple days ago. Found white tails at 11,200 ft.

Comment

Working...
                                X