Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have always used Diesel Kleen but trying a jug of Lucas right now

Comment

in all of my stuff...diesel, gas, forklift, ATV, lawnmowers etc.... amsoil additives awesome stuff and been using both of them, diesel and gas, since 2002

Comment

Opti lube

Comment

Originally posted by rsdodge-tx View Post
          Dump some 2 Cycle oil in there to Lubricate the Pump & Injectors ....
          Research it .... See what you think..
          ^^^^This. From Wally World. 1/2 ounce (or so) per gallon.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
            Whats good for a 01 7.3 ?
            I put 2-cycle in mine every fill-up and 1 quart of transmission fluid 1/month. In addition to the benefits of added lubricity, the 2-cycle makes for better black smoke when the dumbarse bicyclist are on our county rd with 55 mph speed limit and NO shoulder!

Comment

Anyone use Sea Foam?

Comment

Just put Sea Foam in the other day. Have 2000 F350 with 252,000 on it. let you know in about two tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by txsteele View Post
                  A 32oz bottle of the Diesel Kleen treats 100 gallons BUT can you use too much???

I put an entire 32oz bottle in at every fill up. It's seems the more the merrier.

Thoughts???
                  Wont hurt anything, but thats overkill and you're spending more $ per tank than you need to. 1 oz per every 3 gallons is reccomended.

BTW, DK is good stuff.

Comment

Diesel Kleen for me too. It's made here in Weatherford, and the owners are friends and hunters. That's enough reason for me.

Comment

Originally posted by rsdodge-tx View Post
                      Dump some 2 Cycle oil in there to Lubricate the Pump & Injectors ....
                      Research it .... See what you think..
                      353,000 7.3 Ford. No issues.

Comment

Diesel owners....What fuel additive??

Weird I was gonna start a thread on this the other day, but I forgot! I also run diesel kleen, I won't run Lucas again after if crystallized in my dads fuel rain line valve and cause high return pressure. I feel like diesel kleen does me some good and it's cheap. I have heard seafoam is some bad a stuff, but it's pricy!

Comment

Are you guys putting this stuff in the new diesels with the super high pressure injectors? Say a new 6.7 ford? Just curious if I should start using this stuff......

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                            Are you guys putting this stuff in the new diesels with the super high pressure injectors? Say a new 6.7 ford? Just curious if I should start using this stuff......
                            I run PM22 in my Ford 6.7 it is both a Cetane booster and a lube. Depending on the quality of the fuel I can really see in fuel mileage and hear in the sound of the motor the difference it makes. I run 8 oz to a fill up which is usually 27-28 gallons in my 37.5 gal tank.

Comment

Working...
                            X