Marrano Bow Bash 2018!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marrano Bow Bash 2018!!!!!

SAVE THE DATE !!! Rules, registration & prizes will be posted soon. Thanks to some great people helping us out for this first annual event we are go for launch. Its looking like its going to be a blast with lots of great prizes to be won. Were structuring this event to be very family friendly. As you can see we added a woman's division and kids division that will be aside from the team stringer. We want as many people to get involved with this as possible.

Some of the prizes include guided fishing trips, Yeti coolers, custom cutting boards, game feeders and antler made products. Very very nice prizes.

Save the date and start putting your teams together amigos and amigas.

Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have any questions contact me Ray, Chris (Stickman) or Brandon (Breezy).

Comment

Contact me by PM or look me up on Instagram @shallow_threat
      I'll be happy to answer any questions teams may have. I know it's early but we are really wanting a good turn out. So, keep those feeders rolling after next deer season, fatten up them wild pigs, and get in on some great prizes and family time well spent.

Comment

Sounds like a fun event possibly for the fiancee and I.

Comment

Is there a venue for this event yet?

Not sure if Breezys place is an advertisement on the flier or not.

Comment

Not advertisement, location for Weigh-in. It will be held at brezina's tire shop in Taft.

Comment

Yes sir. Brezina's place has plenty of parking and a nice shaded area.

Comment

Thanks for the info fellers.

Comment

Not sure how this would work... we hunt the pigs on our own land and then bring them there for a weigh in? Or, is there some land that the teams hunt on to get the pigs??

Comment

Originally posted by Gbird View Post
                    Not sure how this would work... we hunt the pigs on our own land and then bring them there for a weigh in? Or, is there some land that the teams hunt on to get the pigs??

Bow Hunt on your land or lease(low fence only). Bring pigs in to weigh. We'll have a short window on Saturday to weigh in, most likely 12-2pm. Then, we'll have final weigh in, food, and prizes on Sunday. Teams weighing in hogs Sunday have to be in line no later than 12pm. Reason for short weigh in window on Saturday is for teams that either don't have a walk-in cooler or a way to keep pigs fresh. Down here there is no telling what temps will be at that time. For those that don't want the pigs we are hoping to have a list of folks that will pick them up or some way to donate to local food bank but for now, until we can make those arrangements teams will be responsible for taking their pigs after weigh in.

Comment

Definetly interested

Only hold up is that's Super Bowl weekend and I want to make sure I see my Cowboys play that day

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
                        Definetly interested

Only hold up is that's Super Bowl weekend and I want to make sure I see my Cowboys play that day
                        Now that is funny. We figured that in too, that's why weigh in is early.

Comment

Well, it would probably be hard for me to participate since my hunting grounds are too far away. [emoji20]

Great idea though. Hope it's a success for you!

Comment

Dont be scared to drive a good ways folks. Trust me, it'll be worth it. We drove 3 hours for the Ham Slam tourney.

Comment

Yes sir. Gonna have some awesome prizes. More on that later.

Comment

Working...
                              X