No announcement yet.

Games people don't play......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We play Rummykub pretty often with my wife and inlaws.
    I just introduced them to a card game called Cadillac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Candyland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
        Wife's family loves playing a board game called Wahoo. I hate it.
        They also like a dice game called Farkle, which is pretty cool.
        My pawpaw use to build wahoo board games. I played that one as a kid.

Comment

To this day we still get down to trumps, poker, dominoes, gin, etc something i hope to pass on to my kids! Nothing like be 6-7 yo watching full grown men smack talking slamming spades and dominoes.

Comment

Originally posted by mjames76 View Post
            I was talking to a guy at work earlier talking about playing 42. We used to play all the time at family gathering and deer camp, not so much anymore.
            It's hard to find folks that know how to play 42 or Moon. My wife and I both grew up playing with our family.

Comment

We play straight, 42, 84, or moon every week. We play an old card game called tarocks just about every Sunday as well.
              Last edited by Tyler's Outdoor; 04-02-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

This makes me want to break out the Wahoo board and tick off Jennie and the kids by beating them into submission.

Maybe calling my Mom and Dad over to play some Spades. My Dad is a great Spades partner in that he talks more crap than a Japanese television just to get under my Mom's skin.

My earliest memories are of sitting around the house watching my Mom and Dad and my Aunt and Uncle playing 42, Spades, Hearts, etc. I fell asleep on the couch many nights to the sounds of bones shuffling. I miss those simple times.

Comment

Taught my son to play Yahtzee, little **** averages a Yahtzee/game and whips us more than not. But I stroll say I’m winning because it makes him practice his math facts and he doesent even realize it. We still play Skip Bo and Uno, but he does not like getting beat

My parents taught him to play dominoes over spring break. I still dont know how to play 42.

We used to play Liverpool Rummy, but it had been a long time, doubt I could remeber how to play.

This thread has inspired me to try to do a family game night on Friday. Miss family interaction across a game table.

Comment

Love playing moon, haven't really figured out 42 yet..

Comment

We always enjoyed games as a family. Catan is a favorite but, now that my wife and I are empty nesters it's harder to find games that play well with two people. Lately we are playing a card game called Chrononauts. Probably not most folks cup o' tea around here.

Comment

Games people don't play......

My wife and I play backgammon still. A few times a month. Used to play cribbage, but not anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by bps3040; 04-02-2018, 04:03 PM.

Comment

We played kick the can couldn't afford cards ballentine beer cans

Comment

Taught a few engineer how to play backgammon during our freshman year. By year’s end we had played over 1000 games.

Comment

Hunted near La Gloria, Tx. Camper was broken into and they stole my tennis shoes and my parents ivory dominoes. They also took all the can goods so that tells you who did it. Taking the dominoes really ticked me off.

Comment

Chinese checkers.

Pac-Man

Comment

Working...
                                X