No announcement yet.

Zeke, you dumb arse !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several eyewitness that have came foward exonerating Zeke.

People claiming Zeke was there but no near where the punch was thrown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Don't kid yourself. Most of the people associated with the NFL liken wearing a suit and tie to the draft to wearing it to a job interview.
      Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      I don't know about that, he seems to be good these days, why not have someone who did a lot of things talk to him about it, scared straight.
      He dang near got in a fight on the sidelines last year with a coach didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
        Don't kid yourself. Most of the people associated with the NFL liken wearing a suit and tie to the draft to wearing it to a job interview.

I don't recall, but that stuff happens in the heat of the battle.

Comment

Police or no police. Arrest or no arrest. Off-field character and his public image has been poor.

He is in control and needs to be made to understand that he will be held accountable for his actions. Same applies for all men. Famous or not. Wealthy or not.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post

I'd say his "interview" went quiet well.

Comment

He may be under a microscope, but he's also a Dallas Cowboy. He gets away with stuff, we would go to jail for. Of course no charges were filed. The cops just called Jerry. Its becoming a regular occurrence for these cowboys. They are acting like they have done something.... Of course the 80's and 90's cowboys could teach them a thing or two about partying and football. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Since Middle school?

You can bet that if he was seen smoking a Mustang GT from a 70mph stomp, and undoubtedly breaking the law doing so, it would be all over the news.
                Whoops...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Lol.

Comment

It's a dumb team. They play dumb football, they do dumb crap off the field, the coach makes dumb moves....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Hail...
                      I've done that on I-10 pulling a 16' footer trailer with my mule on it ....just to get away from a group of idiot drivers.. Irony at its best!

Minus the ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        It's a dumb team. They play dumb football, they do dumb crap off the field, the coach makes dumb moves....

pretty well sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                          Police or no police. Arrest or no arrest. Off-field character and his public image has been poor.

He is in control and needs to be made to understand that he will be held accountable for his actions. Same applies for all men. Famous or not. Wealthy or not.
                          I agree but i doubt if I or you were accused of any of this that it would make the news

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Come on Dale, they went 13-3 last year, I guess if they and the coach were not so stupid they would have went 19-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              pretty well sums it up
                              So they have 4 or 5 dumb players and a dumb coach , what about the other 80 or 90 players and coaches involved ? I think it is BS that anyone would label an entire organization dumb because of a couple of idiots, Jerry , he one dumb sucker too.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                So they have 4 or 5 dumb players and a dumb coach , what about the other 80 or 90 players and coaches involved ? I think it is BS that anyone would label an entire organization dumb because of a couple of idiots, Jerry , he one dumb sucker too.
                                Jerry is the best in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X