Comment

here is a picture of the fall. Makes me cringe

Click image for larger version

Name:	20156184_522162388115679_671441285531841747_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	24502606

Comment

I've known Bill for years and competed against him quite a bit up until several years ago.
              Hate seeing this. These falls are terrible, and, at his age, that doesn't help either. Last time i saw him i think he had a young daughter ? Regardless, prayers up for healing and a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                I've known Bill for years and competed against him quite a bit up until several years ago.
                Hate seeing this. These falls are terrible, and, at his age, that doesn't help either. Last time i saw him i think he had a young daughter ? Regardless, prayers up for healing and a full recovery.

Bill and Pauline have 2 daughters. Just got off the phone with Bill and he is in good spirits. He has a long road ahead of him but he will get through it. Hopefully he hangs it up. Hes had a good run but its time to let it go.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Absolutely a praise to God for no paralysis!
                    Lord we thank You for this good work You have begun in this man. We ask You to take care of the artery and heal it. Use all his caregivers to a proper repair and permanent fix to restore his health. Let it be shown Lord that You are in control and give this man his health back and restore him to his family that he may do good works in Your Name Lord. Thank You for Your mercy and blessings to this point, in Jesus's name we ask and pray, Amen.

Keep the good news coming Brandon! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Absolutely a praise to God for no paralysis!
                      Lord we thank You for this good work You have begun in this man. We ask You to take care of the artery and heal it. Use all his caregivers to a proper repair and permanent fix to restore his health. Let it be shown Lord that You are in control and give this man his health back and restore him to his family that he may do good works in Your Name Lord. Thank You for Your mercy and blessings to this point, in Jesus's name we ask and pray, Amen.

Keep the good news coming Brandon! Thanks!
                      I sure will. Bill is in good spirits but is in pain. I could hear the fear in his voice and rightfully so. Thanks for all the prayers everyone.

For those that can here is a go Fund me set up on his behalf. Thanks

On July 17th, Bill Herbert was in a severe rodeo accident. He flipped off a bucking horseā€¦ Rachel Biagini needs your support for Medical fund for Bill Herbert
                      Last edited by BrandonA; 07-18-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        here is a picture of the fall. Makes me cringe

[ATTACH]863344[/ATTACH]
                        Made me cringe too. That is a nasty way to land. Continued prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Once they get up to Dallas, please let us know if they need anything while they are here.
                          I am sure there are a bunch of us up in the area who could help them out.

Continued prayers for Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                            Once they get up to Dallas, please let us know if they need anything while they are here.
                            I am sure there are a bunch of us up in the area who could help them out.

Continued prayers for Bill.

I sure will thank you.

Comment

Praying for a full, complete recovery. May the good Lord continue to watch over him and his family.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X