sad day in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad day in San Antonio

city counsel voted to remove it. but no plans where to put the cenotaph. see it before its gone.

This city is going to ****. Asinine politics, aided by a seemingly never ending influx of out of state liberal idiocy, is destroying the whole San Antonio region. Including Boerne, New Braunfels, etc

Comment

It will destroy the whole of Texas. Seems there is no cure for the disease.

Gary

Comment

What am I missing ? What is San Antonio removing ?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
          What am I missing ? What is San Antonio removing ?
          This

Comment

Unfortunately most major cities in TX are liberal. Just have to hope rural America gets out and votes because any conservatives in a major TX city is the minority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very disappointing.. These people won’t stop, We’re winning the battle but I’m afraid we’re losing the war.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                Thank you.

That is a sad day when our history is trying to be erased .

Comment

sad day in San Antonio

Originally posted by bryan sandlin View Post
                  city counsel voted to remove it. but no plans where to put the cenotaph. see it before its gone.

Why????? (As in why are they removing it? Not why should someone go see it.)

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is why they want open border. What's next, a statue horning Santa Anna and his troops?

Comment

What's the premise for removing it? How is the Alamo offensive to a Texan or an American?

Comment

Wow, I'm just about tired of these Intercity liberal's talking away all are history and all that is good!!

Comment

I thought they already had a spot for it in front of the Menger if it was moved? Did something change?

Comment

our only hope lies with that all of the bids to remove it comes in at 10 million or so. then the city must re-think this further.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                              Wow, I'm just about tired of these Intercity liberal's talking away all are history and all that is good!!
                              I agree. I was having a decent evening until I read this. I’m trying real hard not to let get to me but it never stops.

Comment

Working...
                              X