Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The old rattle snake in the cooler trick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friends play rough. My "buddies" at camp took a dead rattlesnake and propped his mouth open. They tied fishing line around his head and put him under a towel half in half out of the shower. I walked in and was immediately annoyed that someone couldn't even pick up there stinkin towel. I reached down and snatched it up and the snake comes with it mouth open. Ends up about an inch from my nose. Almost instant heart attack. I ran outside cussing ever word I could think off. All I could see was heads peeping from behind trucks and laughter.

Comment

I like it. But be warned, I will not be responsible for the first 3 seconds after this hilarity ensues. After that I'll laugh like crazy if I'm not dead.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        Another good one if you have a camp house is to back off the screw on the back of the cabinet knobs. Tie a string to the screw and tighten it back down. Tie other end of the string to the fake snake. Then ask your buddy to grab you a cup or plate out of the cabinet. When he swings the door open the snake comes out with it right at the poor fellow! We have got a lot of miles on that one over the years.
        Good one! And yes I have certainly been fooled before! As recently as July 4th I was suckered in by promises of Jell-O shots! I went and fully suspicious but still it scared the heck out of me !!!!

Comment

It doesn’t matter what kind it is, just get a rubber snake 2-4 ft long. It will work!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            We put a chicken in a guys blind and convinced him a Cougar was spotted near his area.
            The next morning as he was opening the door the chicken squawked and banged about a bit.
            I think he put a box of 30-06 bullets into the blind.

Hilarious..............
            That's hilarious!

Comment

At one of our hunting camps we had a port a John. Some poor soul was in their doing his morning ritual, and one of the guys had just killed a 4’ rattle bug. Before he was able to get out we coiled it up right in front of the door. Guy finished his business, stepped outside, screamed like a baby, and jumped right back inside haha

Comment

Yep pranks are fun but you do it the wrong person and it might kill em from a heart attack. Then how would you feel? If it was done to me and I didn't have an attack I'd b put the sob that done it in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Catch one, sedate him and freeze him solid and there you have your heart attack waiting on someone!
                  I have one in the freezer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                    Yep pranks are fun but you do it the wrong person and it might kill em from a heart attack. Then how would you feel? If it was done to me and I didn't have an attack I'd b put the sob that done it in the ground.
                    True that, wouldn’t you rather see a friend go out with a heart attack after getting scared to death by a 4 foot plastic snake with all his buddies standing there laughing versus some senseless tragedy?

Come to think of it, I had at one time had a marginally realistic snake and we put it out in front of my buddies deer cabinet one night back when I was on the Lease. His reaction at 5:30am was legendary and we still laugh about it to this day and even told the story at his wake. He didn’t have a heart attack but unfortunately pancreatic cancer got him a few years later .

But you make a good point hence the reason with going with Jell-O shots as a way to lure someone into the cooler . Anybody with a heart condition has no business doing a Jell-O shot

Comment

SOMEBODY played this prank on me a few months ago, and it really wasn't all that funny to me or my underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post

But you make a good point hence the reason with going with Jell-O shots as a way to lure someone into the cooler . Anybody with a heart condition has no business doing a Jell-O shot
                        Neither does anyone with testicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Neither does anyone with testicles.
                          Lol Dale. Just to set the record straight I was more curious to see if there was a plastic snake in the cooler as opposed hoping to get a raspberry Jell-O shot out of the deal.

Comment

We had a guy on our Comanche lease that was terrified of the dark. Slept with lights and tv on. You could see him a mile away looking like he is landing planes on his way into the blind. Well we got him talked into going in with out lights because he was disturbing other hunters. So we knew his path to the stand that he always took. We cut some small brush with dead leaves on it and we tied two bunches together with mono filament clear heavy fishing string and placed the string across his path. We gave up hunting that morning to go hide in the wood to watch the show. He was moving pretty quick down the path because he didn't have his light and was in a hurry to get to the stand. He got tangled up in the string and all of a sudden to him something was now chasing him down the path on both sides as he drug the branches. I have never ever laughed as hard as I did that day. He to this day still uses a light or waits till day light to go out.

Comment

Working...
                            X