Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The old rattle snake in the cooler trick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old rattle snake in the cooler trick....

We have all been startled by this heart accelerating tom foolery...now it’s my turn to play. Does anyone know where a realistic fake rattler can be purchased? I have seen some fakes on line, but they are not real enough. Your help is appreciated.

following this one...

Comment

Catch one, sedate him and freeze him solid and there you have your heart attack waiting on someone!

Comment

That sounds like a rough prank.....
        But please take pics of it when it happens
        Lol

Comment

Make sure you are using an ice chest of little value. If we're me I'd probably shoot it

Comment

We put a chicken in a guys blind and convinced him a Cougar was spotted near his area.
            The next morning as he was opening the door the chicken squawked and banged about a bit.
            I think he put a box of 30-06 bullets into the blind.

Hilarious..............

Comment

I got fooled by this one on my way into Minute Maid Park for an Astros game, it was a good one. Guy was holding an ice chest already acting like he needed help, asked me to open the other cooler he had on the ground, I opened and that **** snake came flying out at me, about shat myself. I enjoy a good prank, I loved it after my heart slowed down. My wife and about 100 other people really enjoyed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                We put a chicken in a guys blind and convinced him a Cougar was spotted near his area.
                The next morning as he was opening the door the chicken squawked and banged about a bit.
                I think he put a box of 30-06 bullets into the blind.

Hilarious..............
                That’s overkill....ridiculous and totally uncalled for! I like it!

Comment

Comment

Oh it’s a cruel one! I figured this crowd would have already either been fooled or fooled!

The best part it’s a prank that keeps giving typically the last person who gets the daylight scared out of them finds the next victim .... as in, hey that cooler over there has the COLDEST beer.

I am setting this up at my nephews wedding in October.. May put a game camera on video hiding nearby!

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
                      It’s why o hang out here.... people have answers! Thank you.

Comment

I also put in a few popcorn seeds, makes them take a look every time.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just beware some folks may not take to kind to it !! Some people are terrified of snakes and I mean terrified!!

Comment

Sounds like a good a__ whoopin waiting to happen!!

Comment

Another good one if you have a camp house is to back off the screw on the back of the cabinet knobs. Tie a string to the screw and tighten it back down. Tie other end of the string to the fake snake. Then ask your buddy to grab you a cup or plate out of the cabinet. When he swings the door open the snake comes out with it right at the poor fellow! We have got a lot of miles on that one over the years.

Comment

Working...
                              X