X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    Is that something a 12 year old girl says? I wouldn't know....sounds like you do though. Creepy....[emoji33]

I have nieces[emoji23].... and yes.. you sound just like them..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Especially when folks are treating you or your Sooners wrong[emoji23][emoji23]..
    Last edited by Smart; 06-08-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Negative. Charlie beat Bob 3 years ago and you hid like a little ***** for 6 weeks. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I remember[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        I have thought from the early days of this thread it had the potential to go Full Adair...the OP being banned on his own thread

From my memory, there was an interregnum when we all wondered about the status and well-being of ol’OKTX
        Why would I get banned? I didn't call anyone retard.

I was in a deep depression. Losing to a terrible ut team is tough to take.

Comment

Why would I get banned? I didn't call anyone retard.

I was in a deep depression. Losing to a terrible ut team is tough to take.

I didn't either. It's a common saying....never go full retard. I simply stated that you did.

Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I have nieces[emoji23].... and yes.. you sound just like them..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Especially when folks are treating you or your Sooners wrong[emoji23][emoji23]..
            The irony. 😂 😂 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              His coaches at Allen said that he just LOVES the spotlight. Playing qb for ou in front of 50K will scratch that itch a lot better than starting at short stop for the Midland Rockhounds.

He'll get his baseball money whether he blows an ACL or not.
              Let alone the fact he has a chance to win another championship and make it to the playoffs. 50k? 😂

Comment

Kyler Murray win a championship in football? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤣[emoji1][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

The irony. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I’d say that too... if I was trying to redirect[emoji23]

Comment

Well, javonne shepherd changed plans and will be in the station this weekend instead of the tu pool party . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                      Well, javonne shepherd changed plans and will be in the station this weekend instead of the tu pool party . .
                      Jimbo killing it on the trail....Kenyon Green is bringing him with him. Errybody getting paid!
                      Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 06-12-2018, 12:34 PM.

Comment

They need to keep him on campus instead of letting his trainer come by to pick him up for a swim.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          They need to keep him on campus instead of letting his trainer come by to pick him up for a swim.
                          The shine of Jimbo's NC ring is blinding javonne's path to sanctuary city . . [emoji876]

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            The shine of Jimbo's NC ring is blinding javonne's path to sanctuary city . . [emoji876]
                            He's toying with the media at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              He's toying with the media at this point.
                              And aggy.

Comment

Herman has to be thinking ****, why did Aggy get rid of Sumlin. He's got a headache in The Station! In all seriousness, Shephard might be the type to flip back and forth between now and signing day. Hell that goes for all of them.
                                Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 06-12-2018, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X