Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double drop with double split brow tines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be spit shinning some broad heads.... G-Luck

Comment

Very nice! I agree with the others. Do not discuss or show that deer to others. If others have him on camera, I wouldn't even discuss him with them. Just act like you haven't seen him. You can bet someone will try to "claim him" since they "passed him last year" or they'll try to tell you to give him another year or any number of BS reasons why you shouldn't shoot it. Deer like that are what hunting lease drama is made of.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        ...No time or money!!
        This is the ONLY thing that keeps me from having a super throw-down trophy lease.....and a Prevost....and a Bell Jet Ranger....and my own tropical island.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
          Very nice! I agree with the others. Do not discuss or show that deer to others. If others have him on camera, I wouldn't even discuss him with them. Just act like you haven't seen him. You can bet someone will try to "claim him" since they "passed him last year" or they'll try to tell you to give him another year or any number of BS reasons why you shouldn't shoot it. Deer like that are what hunting lease drama is made of.
          Sounds like you have been on some terrible leases! Lol

Comment

What a beauty of a buck

Comment

Should be some good ones out there since the ranch really wasn't hunted last year. Good luck!

Comment

Very nice! Looks like it's gonna be an exceptional lease.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                  This is a picture from my lease near Sonora. 3750 acre low fence. My first year on the place and I can't wait to hunt it!
                  I wonder why?!?

Comment

Nice motivator there

Comment

Agree 100%, do not share info on this deer at all. We kill 130-150 inch deer pretty regularly and do not share it with hardly anybody, and we hunt family land lol

Comment

Awesome Deer !!! Now that is a dream buck there ....

Comment

Exactly where in Sonora? Lol! Nice buck!

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

I'm seeing matching kickers of his twos. What a cool animal.

Comment

The great news is that there are two members. Me and one of my best friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X