X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senseless killing. Prayers for his family

Comment

Senseless killing.
      As to the TBH investigations being conducted....the most probable scenario, given the amount of information that is on this thread as to what/how it happened, is doctors are often blamed in the losses for the ones they couldnt save... thats enough of a motive for someone pushed over the edge..

Comment

HPD has a prime suspect.
        20 year old grudge

A man suspected of the slaying of a renowned cardiologist who was gunned down in the Texas Medical Center last month may have been seeking revenge for his mother, who died during surgery more than 20 years ago, authorities said Wednesday.

He lives a half mile from me! ON MY STREET !

Comment

Suspect looks like Uncle Ted's brother. Bet he kills himself before he's caught. Lets Hope so...

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
            I wouldn’t be surprised if there was more to the story....
            Me too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

So .....It went from witnesses seeing a 20-30 year old white or Hispanic guy to a 62 year old white guy. Strange.

Comment

He's going to off himself..probably pondering it right now as we type.

Comment

Originally posted by k-k View Post
                  HPD has a prime suspect.
                  20 year old grudge

A man suspected of the slaying of a renowned cardiologist who was gunned down in the Texas Medical Center last month may have been seeking revenge for his mother, who died during surgery more than 20 years ago, authorities said Wednesday.

He lives a half mile from me! ON MY STREET !
                  Part of the restaurant family? Not a super common name in Houston I wouldn’t think.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Senseless killing.
                    As to the TBH investigations being conducted....the most probable scenario, given the amount of information that is on this thread as to what/how it happened, is doctors are often blamed in the losses for the ones they couldnt save... thats enough of a motive for someone pushed over the edge..

Called it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Called it?

Headed to vegas....

Comment

Senseless killing.

Bam!!!

Comment

Senseless killing.

Is your last name papas???

Hmmmmmm. . .

Comment

I know several of the Pappas here in Houston. I’m not sure but I’m fairly sure they are all one big Greek family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Have they id’d the dead person they found in the woods by Sims Bayou?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                                I know several of the Pappas here in Houston. I’m not sure but I’m fairly sure they are all one big Greek family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                From reading the father’s obituary from awhile ago I think they are unrelated.

Comment

Working...
                                X