Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remington 600 Mohawk 222 R.E.M. Magnum with brass bullets and reloading dies...Anybod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that the .204 Ruger is based off of the .222 mag. It was necked down and shoulders were changed to 30* in order to make the .204. Not sure if that has something to do with the lack of .222 magnum rounds or not.

Comment

There were factory guns chambered in the 222 Remington magnum. Remington and Sako come to mind. But the Mohawk series did not. It was chambered in the .222 but not the .222 magnum.

Comment

Well if you interested in a trade, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
          Metal floor plate and trigger guard.... I have not put my hands on the rifle yet but was going to make an offer on it just because I figured it was fairly rare being that I couldn't find anything online about the rifle in 222 mag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Then it has an aftermarket floorplate. That's a good thing. I remember when the .222 Remington Mag. came out, a few guys had rifles re-chambered from .222 for it. Ballistically, it is nearly identical to the .223. Sounds like a pretty nice rifle, just in an obsolete caliber. That barrel might could be set back a bit and re-chambered to .223.

Comment

I really like that stock!

Comment

That's a nice rifle. I would get on a Remington 700 group and post it up. I would bet you can get some good info and decent price for it.

Comment

I just saw this . Looks to be Remington 600 action and bbl with after market stock and trigger guard. Modified 222 to a 222 may. Did y’all or get it bought?

Comment

Working...
                X