Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

praying for a full recovery

Comment

I'm still here also pulling for Macie also!

Comment

More prayers sent. I'm right here in the Med Center if you need anything.

Comment

Still thinking about your little girl and praying daily. If you need anything alls you gotta do is ask. I'm not too far from you...

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Still praying for Macie. God please put your healing hand on this child of yours. Amen

Comment

Praying for a full recovery. By His stripes we are Healed. What you wrote about the GS brought tears to my eyes, it's hard to find good people these days that are wiling to put someone else before themselves, and I think there are many people on here that would. Keep the Faith.

Comment

We have the little girl on our minds...please keep us posted.

Comment

Well we just moved from PICU to IMU. Macie is stable but still not conscious. They change to a low pressure oxygen flow so that is good. She is in room 973. Other than that no other changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Keep the good news coming. Still praying.............Thank you lord for hearing our prayers...

Comment

She's moving in the right direction. Still praying for you all.
                          -Cheryl

Comment

I haven`t posted on many of the prayer threads but I have read most of them and said a prayer for the ones in need.

Prayers for a full recovery for each and everyone.

Comment

Prayers sent and will continue praying for her.

Comment

I'm still thinking about Macie and I will continue to send prayers for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X