X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem solved, problem staying solved.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
      He got what he deserved. Glad the home owners are ok. The thing is he the intruder put himself in this position and can only blame himself.
      Agree but in today’s climate we find reasons to shift blame or justify actions. Whether it be oppression, mental illness, under privileged, list goes on

Sad situation all the way around but I’m sure home owners feared for their lives in that scenario

Comment

This happened close to my office. I have a buddy who lives in this neighborhood and does business with the home owner. From what he said the burglar was high (thought to be on PCP), armed, and was kicking the patio door....Home owners took action when the door broke and the burglar entered the home.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
          "The individual is inside the residence... that was shot and killed..."

4:50 in the video linked above.

Not sure why there's uncertainty about where it happened or where the guy was.

Serious business... I'd hate to have to kill someone... prayers for the couple.
          Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
          This happened close to my office. I have a buddy who lives in this neighborhood and does business with the home owner. From what he said the burglar was high (thought to be on PCP), armed, and was kicking the patio door....Home owners took action when the door broke and the burglar entered the home.
          Supposedly the guy kicked in the back gate. The whole time they were yelling that they had guns and would shoot. They had a large glass window in the back of the house. The guy broke the gate and entered back yard and was walking towards the back of the house. They started shooting when he was about 10' from the house. He kept coming and stepped/walked through the glass window and they kept shooting. Ended up at their feet dead in the living room after MULTIPLE gun shot wounds. Really a terrible deal for the homeowners.

This is the story that was reported to me by a neighbor of the homeowners.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            Supposedly the guy kicked in the back gate. The whole time they were yelling that they had guns and would shoot. They had a large glass window in the back of the house. The guy broke the gate and entered back yard and was walking towards the back of the house. They started shooting when he was about 10' from the house. He kept coming and stepped/walked through the glass window and they kept shooting. Ended up at their feet dead in the living room after MULTIPLE gun shot wounds. Really a terrible deal for the homeowners.

This is the story that was reported to me by a neighbor of the homeowners.
            Geez. That is terrible. I am not 100% on the details and sounds like you got the story basically firsthand. Everything that I have heard is in line with what you said....the re-occurring theme is that they saw the guy before he was in the home, made contact as he was approaching/entering, he kept at it and ultimately died in the house. I am not sure if the guy had a gun/knife/ax/fountain pen but everything I have heard is that he was armed in some manner and on something. It is a bad deal all around.

Comment

Working...
            X