:d
    Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
    inside spread measurement please lol

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    13 1/16

:d

Comment

Today is a sad day...

Ive put hundreds of hours on stand just to get a glimpse of this deer and now that he is on the ground its all over. Leaves a man feeling empty knowing this Deer is no longer out there for me to dream about, strategize for and ultimately Kill.

Thirteen was killed by a guy that hunts across the road from me. When I saw the pictures I nearly threw up in my mouth to say the least. He was at the right place at the right time and obviously I was not. I Had 2 opportunities to kill him in daylight on Oct 31st and Nov 13th when he strolled by my set without a care.

Its time to close the chapter on this Legend of a Buck. Hate that the story had to end like this, but thats just the way it goes sometimes. Today is a sad day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
        Today is a sad day...

Ive put hundreds of hours on stand just to get a glimpse of this deer and now that he is on the ground its all over. Leaves a man feeling empty knowing this Deer is no longer out there for me to dream about, strategize for and ultimately Kill.

Thirteen was killed by a guy that hunts across the road from me. When I saw the pictures I nearly threw up in my mouth to say the least. He was at the right place at the right time and obviously I was not. I Had 2 opportunities to kill him in daylight on Oct 31st and Nov 13th when he strolled by my set without a care.

Its time to close the chapter on this Legend of a Buck. Hate that the story had to end like this, but thats just the way it goes sometimes. Today is a sad day.

Dang man. Sorry I know the feeling.

Congrats to the hunter.

Comment

ahh man, that sucks!

Comment

Tough break bud. Thanks for sharing the journey with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
              Today is a sad day...

Comment

sorry for your loss, its time to find another one. that's half the fun right?

Comment

see if you can get measurements... especially inside spread!

Comment

While I’m disappointed you didn’t get him I’d hope that we can all be equally happy for the guy across the road that harvested a great buck. It’s hunting and this is what it’s all about! You did good and so did the other guy. He just got lucky this time. Hunters stick together and celebrate each other’s success!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ouch Brad. I always thought it was likely someone else was watching him also. The bruisers that no one know about don't happen often. At least you know the outcome. It is better than him disappearing and forever wondering and waiting for his possible return.

Comment

Wow. How did you hear about it?

Comment

Aaaaaahhhh ****.

Comment

Man, sorry to hear this brother. Tough luck, but you will get on another big one. With the time we put in, it's just a matter of time.

Comment

Well heck, I hate it for you.

Rwc

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Maybe next year one of those other bucks will be on the hit list for you and we can have another epic thread like this one!

Comment

Working...
                                X