Gronkberger.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Really?

SBNation says otherwise......

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...verrated-teams
        Oh snap!!!!! 43

Comment

I looked at that link. It was laughable. They had North Texas SOS right behind Texas. Lol. Sagarin has N Tx at 135. Lol.

Much different story on ESPN. The 3 teams in the playoff discussion after the top 4 were Texas, Michigan and LSU. Texas fpi schedule rank was in the top 10.

Sagarin has Texas SOS at 12 and Aggy at 20. Tech and TCU were ahead of Aggy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            I looked at that link. It was laughable. They had North Texas SOS right behind Texas. Lol. Sagarin has N Tx at 135. Lol.

Much different story on ESPN. The 3 teams in the playoff discussion after the top 4 were Texas, Michigan and LSU. Texas fpi schedule rank was in the top 10.

Sagarin has Texas SOS at 12 and Aggy at 20. Tech and TCU were ahead of Aggy
            ESiPN supports Kapernick........

Comment

That’s laughable and common sense would tell you that.....who has TCU played tougher than we have? No one.
              Last edited by RLB; 10-17-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Collin Johnson and Lil’Jordan Humphrey are both on the 2018 biletnikoff award watch list for best receiver in the college game. Both have NFL talent and often look like complete mismatches vs opponents. All this with a QB who sometimes appears to be more of a fullback than dart thrower.

My bye week question is, if you could only have one, who would you pick?

In a slight lean for Collin, I have a feeling when his NFL career is over, Collin will be back on Longhorn game day.

The kid speaks well under the lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ESiPN supports Kapernick........

[emoji23]

Comment

That’s laughable and common sense would tell you that.....who has TCU played tougher than we have? No one.
                    You truely don't get it. It is an average of EVERYONE you have played.

Comment

tOSU...

Comment

...and Texas. Two top 10s currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          tOSU...

It may end up that tOsu beats Bama in the playoffs but up until this point I don't think a case can be made that Bama isn't the strongest team going with a healthy Tua...

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            ...and Texas. Two top 10s currently.

Chalk another one up on that list come Saturday morning. Of course it doesn't matter when you lose to all of them

Comment

Measuring is silly when it’s all decided on the field.

Is North Texas > Aggie?

Common opponent Arkansas and overall records suggest it.

I’m not buying it but this is the logic frequently on display here.

Perhaps the Mean Green need some quality losses to Bama and Clemson?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter11 View Post
                                It may end up that tOsu beats Bama in the playoffs but up until this point I don't think a case can be made that Bama isn't the strongest team going with a healthy Tua...
                                True enough, but we shouldn't act like the frogs have had a cakewalk. Gotta count them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X