No announcement yet.

All My Gear Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to derail this thread, Leftridge, but what did you think about the Sigma 150-600? Was it the Contemporary version? I've got my eye on a couple used ones on ebay. Seems like nice glass for the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post
      Not to derail this thread, Leftridge, but what did you think about the Sigma 150-600? Was it the Contemporary version? I've got my eye on a couple used ones on ebay. Seems like nice glass for the cost.

I have both the C and the Sport. I for the third time I have bought this lens and went with the C.

I think it’s a freaking great lens... Here is an image with it I took a few weeks ago.. I WILL NOT shoot it in the rain without protecting it. It has ZERO sealing so don’t take the chance. If you can get the sport do that and it’s WX sealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man, that is sharp! I have a few old camera items for sale on ebay. If I can get them sold, I'll snag up one of those for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Leftridge View Post
          Not yet. The investigators are from a different agency and so far I don’t think they have done much, I’ve gotten zero updates.

Any update, Sir?

Comment

Please let this thread end with a good old fashioned hangin' or butt-whoopin'!

Subscribed for updates.

Comment

They have essentially done nothing on the case that I can see. I’ll leave that right there.

Comment

Don't think those investigators are gonna do anything cause ur stuff isn't in plain sight for them to find. They don't care. Hope u recover some or all and when u find the pos that stole it all, cut his hands off and feed em to the hogs. Hate a thief

Comment

Working...
                X