No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tron is the east texas meth of crypto...

Ripple...is what you want.
    Ripple..has what you need.
    Ripple...is your friend.
    Ripple ..will be there.
    Ripple ..loves you back.

Comment

Since I’ve been avoiding this thread since the great post-new year’s collapse I haven’t really gotten any updates. I am hoping to do a little more of this soon though.

Are y’all still Binance and/or Bittrex to do most of your buying and selling (aside from the stuff you can buy on Coinbase).

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Since I’ve been avoiding this thread since the great post-new year’s collapse I haven’t really gotten any updates. I am hoping to do a little more of this soon though.

Are y’all still Binance and/or Bittrex to do most of your buying and selling (aside from the stuff you can buy on Coinbase).
        binance

Comment

Binance

Comment

binance

Comment

a very interesting thread

Comment

What the heck is going on with the nubbin bucks ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Grunt-Snort-Wheeze

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Im sure they are being lead here by a Google search on a crypto or exchange.

Comment

Garza, Justin, and System thank you for input. That makes me feel better since I won’t have to sign up for and learn a new exchange.

Comment

Speaking of nubbin’ bucks this thread is apparently a great place to make P & Y faster with all these 2-for-1 posts.
                        Last edited by Etxbuckman; 04-25-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I'm sure you're aware, but don't trade on Coinbase use their GDAX instead.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Ow do you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                              Ah yes, this is true. I was trying to be brief in my statement but no way I would use CB over GDAX now.

Comment

Speaking of nubbin’ bucks this thread is apparently a great place to make P & Y faster with all these 2-for-1 posts.

One of the double posts goes straight to the IRS. [emoji41]

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X