No announcement yet.

Coastal trailer mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for your well and septic? Brother-in-law is looking at some property.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on making your dream a reality. Great Place!

Comment

[QUOTE=Aggiechick;12087283]Of you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for your well and septic? Brother-in-law is looking at some property.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using

There is no well or septic. I have city utilities

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
          Of you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for your well and septic? Brother-in-law is looking at some property.

Depends on where your at, POC you can't have a well for home use but it's about 7k for an irrigation well and 6500 for an aerobic septic system. (Off the top of my head, there were higher and lower quotes)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

edit. I really need to read previous posts. Duh!

Comment

Thanks for the info Merc. This is hugly helpful

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
                Thanks for the info Merc. This is hugly helpful

No problem, but those are rough numbers so don't blame me if they've changed Haha. Goodluck!!

Sorry for the derail

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Give me a shout if you would. We are now actively searching for a coastal lot as a part time place we can take our RV from time to time.

Comment

Nice setup you have there! Hows the fishing been for you lately? An all else fails place that will never let you down is to fish the grass pockets on the outside on pringle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Never saw it originally but this is a great thread. You are as handy as a pocket on a shirt it looks like.

Comment

what a great idea..love it

Comment

We are looking at one of these lots now. might be weekend neighbors soon?

Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 04-23-2017, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

Be careful on some of those "waterfront" lots. They're on canals and it will take you 30 minutes of idling to reach the intracoastal, and there's not much life in some of the canals. The address for the one you posted is almost at the dead end of a canal a long way from the intracoastal. I've got property down there, but it's not on the water. I wouldn't buy a place on the water there unless it was on Caney Creek, or real close to the intracoastal.

Comment

Momma wants a lot on the water but not too close to the gulf/bay. Not a big deal if it is a ways from sport fishing. We have friends in the area that we get together with enough to justify buying a lot to park the RV when we are down that way. We did the same thing in Northern Arkansas just a bit bigger.

I appreciate the heads up though!

Comment

Time for some updates. I lost 2 months of my life to a very nasty reoccurring respiratory infection then I gave up forums for lent.

I had a ton of rough cedar left over and a table saw. Cool thing about looking rustic is it hides my bad trimming skills. I have completed the wood work in the bathroom. Fer down is hiding the exhaust fan and shelves will hold towels once we get better organized. The spare tp holder rack is made from a fishing rod that had lousy action. I finally found a good use for it! The big tow hook makes a great towel holder.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X