No announcement yet.

Free Hog Bowhunt for wounded Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will stop accepting eligible names June 15th. Thanks to everyone for helping pass the word on this.

Comment

11 currently eligible. I will stop taking apps June 15th.. Should I move the drawing date up since everything else is in place?? What do ya think??

Comment

Last bump of the day. I will stop taking Entries June 15th

Comment

Why suck the long wait till the drawing?

Comment

I have decided to move the drawing up to Monday June 24th. It will just give the winner a little more time since i have everything else locked in place... Thaks to everyone for helping pass the word onthis. Currently 11 eligible... June 15th, no more applications taken..

Comment

11 currently eligible. No more apps taken after June 15th. I will DRAW the winner June 24th & post & notify that day. Thanks for everyones help, especially Texas Bowhunter for allowing me to promote this. I could not have done it with out their help & 3 other Bowhunting sites..

Comment

11 eligible for Drawing JUNE 24th. I WILL post the winner on the 24th on this site & 3 others that have graciously allowed me to promote this free offer. I want to give everyone & ESPECIALLY TexasBowhunter a BIG THANK YOU for allowing me to do this. God Bless you all.

I have had 2 individuals contact me about donating toward transportation. 1 flyer miles & the other towards gas. I Will give the WINNER the contact information of these people to contact directly.
                Everything has been taken care of by me once the WW gets to Shiloh
                Ranch hunting camp including food.

Comment

bump for a good cause.. Watch for the winners name JUNE 24th..

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing who the winner is. This is a great thing he is doing for us vets. Hope to see my name pop up on the 24th!!!!

Comment

Drawing coming up soon. June 24th..

Comment

11 currently eligible for June 24th drawing for the FREE hog Bowhunt at Shiloh for a Wounded Warrior. I suggest all those eligible keep tabs on the threads on the 4 Web sites that allowed me to promote this free offer. Thanks to everyone..

Comment

ttt

for a good cause...

Comment

Bump for the day & thanks to everyone for all the help in promoting this free offer.

Comment

getting closer to the draw..

Comment

bump
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X