Good Ole AR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Ole AR!

Thinking this guy is at least 3 if not 4 and doesn't make AR.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fargus; 10-09-2017, 09:51 PM.

Hey, on the bright side, there is a nice 2.5 yr old ten point in the neighborhood that will live to see 3.5!:-)

Comment

This fella isn't 2.5 unless he has been hitting some hidden protein. He's been seen standing next to a couple other known 2.5's and body wise, he dwarfs them.

Comment

Just wack him hes worthless for genetics.

Comment

He has that narrow rack he will obviously have the advantage in a fight and puncture and kill your good bucks.
          Then he will follow up by breeding every doe on the entire pasture.

Comment

Maybe not either, hard to say.

Comment

Originally posted by 7m STW View Post
              Just wack him hes worthless for genetics.
              Wish it was that easy. Warden Kram would love to write that one up

Comment

just think when he's about 6-7 and a 14" beast. I like him and think the AR is working in his favor.
                on the other hand, he's not on my property so I guess what I like don't matter.

Comment

Just wait till General Season and shoot one side off with your rifle ..........problem solved.

DJ

Comment

I just can't put this dude past three. I wouldn't even consider shooting that guy for another couple yrs at least. But, to each his own.

Comment

If he meet AR I would shoot, but I hunt national forest so if I don't someone else will..............

Comment

He looks 3ish. The one thing I hate about the AR regs. That's why I like MLD3

Comment

I think he's only 3.5. I bet he'll make it in a couple years

Comment

He is older then 3.5

Comment

AR is doing way more good than the few bucks like this one will do damage to a heard. Hate to burst your bubble.

Comment

Working...
                              X