Texans 1st Round Pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texans 1st Round Pick?

So now that there are no quality free agent QB's available, who do you think will be Houston's first pick next week? QB, OT, LB?

I really feel like they will take Patrick Mahomes or Deshaun Watson if either are available. If they aren't, I see them going OT (Cam Robinson?) in 1st round and picking up a QB like Peterson or Webb in the 2nd.

All I can do is laugh at them.. They need a QB.

Comment

Doesn't matter who the QB is if they don't fix their OL issues.

Comment

Jay Cutler not available????

Pat Mahomes is a poor mans Dak Prescott so he should work just fine in the Texans organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They go OT and get cam Robinson

May be able to get mahomes with their second. Wouldn't surprise me if they traded up to the front of the second to select him though. If watsons available at the end of round 1 bet they trade up to pick 33.

Comment

OT, please!!

Comment

Doesn't matter who the quarterback is without an offensive line.

Some people can never grasp the concept that Football is a Team sport.
              Including the owners.

Comment

They better go O-line with that pick. I dont think the talent is there to go QB first round (assuming Watson & Trubby are gone). Beef up that O-line, make do this year, then push hard for a QB next year.

Comment

If Smith is involved.. it wont matter who it is ...or what it is... it will be a wasted effort

Comment

You can get a 1st round QB for 4 years and option him for less money than what Osweiler got from just his guarantee.
                    If that QB don't work out draft one until they do.

Comment

More than likely they will go OT.

I don't see anyway around that outside of Watson or Mahomes dropping to them or at least close enough to move up a few spots to get them. Both of these QB's are projected to go well before the Texans would even have a chance. Never say never though. It's happened before.

Comment

with the #26 pick the Houston Texans select tyrone swoopes university of texas!!!!!!

Comment

Mahomes is far from a 1st round prospect. He is just another TT qb product. Which is not a bad thing. Just not a NFL type past. Better get Robinson! That dude will be an All Pro for several years if he can stay healthy.
                          JMO here.
                          Go Cowboys lol! I'm moving to Victoria in June. Will this make me have to watch the Texans and be a fan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            Mahomes is far from a 1st round prospect. He is just another TT qb product. Which is not a bad thing. Just not a NFL type past. Better get Robinson! That dude will be an All Pro for several years if he can stay healthy.
                            JMO here.
                            Go Cowboys lol! I'm moving to Victoria in June. Will this make me have to watch the Texans and be a fan ?
                            Yes. So you can experience the misery and disappoint every year with the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                              with the #26 pick the Houston Texans select tyrone swoopes university of texas!!!!!!
                              Lmao!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X