No announcement yet.

LEO out in full force Liberty Hill to Briggs on 183

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 fatalities in a week between 3405 and Fm 970. I live in the area and am glad they're hammering the traffic. The fatalities are only half the story. There are numerous serious injury collisions no one ever hears about. This area is far south of the Briggs 2 lanes to 1 lane debacle so not a factor. If you lived near this y'all would be praising the proactive efforts. Further if the Police are stopping cars they're also stopping the local meth heads along with the soccer moms so no complaints from me there.

Comment

Pedernal. I work the water within Austin. Decker, Ladybird, Austin- great job until I’m retired. 90% of our enforcement is safety. Hazardous operation and wake zone violations being the 2 major stops- Every stop we do a full safety inspection on the boat

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        There is nothing about the road that is dangerous, it's the people driving on it. They are driving too fast or too distracted. I drive this stretch multiple times a day and have never had a problem.
        Yes sir. I agree

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
          4 fatalities in a week between 3405 and Fm 970. I live in the area and am glad they're hammering the traffic. The fatalities are only half the story. There are numerous serious injury collisions no one ever hears about. This area is far south of the Briggs 2 lanes to 1 lane debacle so not a factor. If you lived near this y'all would be praising the proactive efforts. Further if the Police are stopping cars they're also stopping the local meth heads along with the soccer moms so no complaints from me there.

Comment

Working...
          X