Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll - How many weeks vacation do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 days

Comment

368 vacation. 1440 hrs sick. 48 hours of absence insentive leave. I will get paid for 1140 hours when I retire.

Comment

I'm lucky to get any lol

Comment

52 You young ones need to keep paying so I will get a government check when I turn 66 in three years!!!!!
          Last edited by doghouse; 11-12-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Over 1700 hrs sick, 340 vac, 145 ex vac, 115 Comp. I could take over a year off

Comment

200 hours

Skinny

Comment

3 days every week, plus another 160 hrs.

Comment

Not sure what a vacation is as I am a school teacher with a LOT of summer time spent in instructional classes. If you do not think I spend my time even with the summer break working, I have a RADIO and schedule if you are willing to trade with me. I have almost 5 years of dealing with kids with emotional disturbances on a daily basis, willing to trade with me after seeing what I have to put up with on a daily basis. Flame away if you want, but I challenge you to stay in my shoes for 1 week and tell me I do not deserve my little time off!
                  Yes, most will think, a teacher, they get a ton of time off especially during the summer, but again I challenge you to do what I do on a daily basis and keep your sanity!

Comment

Not nearly enough!

Comment

Zero paid leave. I don’t work, I don’t Get paid. Get New Years, Christmas, thanksgiving, Labor Day, July 4th off. Unless I’m on call.

Comment

I currently have 65 hours to use. Get 10 hours a month so that's 3 weeks a year. Get 160 hours in three years and two months. Then retire in four years and six months. Maybe...
                        No sick time till O's order takes effect for us (Union) next year but we do get 12/13 holidays with the week of Christmas off every year.

Comment

Poll - How many weeks vacation do you have?

4 weeks vacation
                          5 personal days
                          2 floating holidays
                          For a total of 216 hours of paid time off.
                          This doesn’t include the 8 paid holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3 weeks

Comment

As of today I have 287hrs vacation, 38hrs comp time, 40hrs flsa time and 340 hrs of sick time. And 33hrs of disaster relief time and 18hrs of performance time.

Comment

0. I'm the boss.

Comment

Working...
                                X