Anyone build there own F1 suppressor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone build there own F1 suppressor?

I’ve browsed a few older threads on form 1 cans, has any one built one recently? Or those that have had some usage on theirs, any good kits to use or stay away from? Looking to build one to get away from the wait time. I already have the trust and everything set up.

What waiting time does the F1 cut down on? Don't all suppressors have the have a tax stamp either way? Which is the wait time for all suppressors.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
      What waiting time does the F1 cut down on? Don't all suppressors have the have a tax stamp either way? Which is the wait time for all suppressors.
      From what I understand the form 1 process cuts the time down significantly, I could be wrong. That’s the reasoning for most people going this route

Comment

Subscribed.

Comment

form 1 is for building your own, form 4 is for purchasing. You are able to do an online efile for form 1, which people are getting back in 30 days or less right now. I efiled a form 1 back in February and got it back in around 40 days. Mine was to build a sbr, but the process is the same.

Comment

following

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post

You can efile a form 1, I've seen wait times from 6 to 40 days right now versus 13-14 months for a form 4

Comment

Following.

Comment

I’m on board on this one. I’ve seen and heard some good reviews on some guy that operates Form1 Builder. He sells the solvent traps that can be converted into suppressors. Anyone heard of them?

Comment

Working...
                  X