Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    It is quite embarrassing to see the disrespect from the left side of the house... They sit there withholding support for proposals and deals that help ALL Americans... How dang dumb is that?! Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!
    Amen

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      And I'm betting you ain't near the man I am.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Getting DEEEEEP

Comment

Ain't that humble.

Comment

It is quite embarrassing to see the disrespect from the left side of the house... They sit there withholding support for proposals and deals that help ALL Americans... How dang dumb is that?! Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!
          LoL
          This is standard
          GOP would yell at Obama
          Never stand or clap for things he said
          It's the same

Comment

Because they are anti American to the core..

Comment

You’re living up to your own quote, DRT.

Comment

Tuned in. Maybe the dems not clapping for things that will benefit every American will make people on the fence understand the dems don't care about everyday Americans anymore.

Comment

Well at least the DEMs stood for the families of the murdered girls by MS13 ILLEGAL ALIEN HIGH SCHOOL THUGS!!

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    If it weren’t for twitter trump probably wouldn’t have been elected, you may not like it but it’s his only method to talk to the people and expose things because we don’t have a real media.
                    It’s the way of the future and you can bet every president from now on will use social media, they are learning first hand from someone that is brilliant with it.
                    I don’t use Twitter nor Facebook nor any other social media, I don’t like it but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    It's possible to use Twitter and remain classy and mature though, isn't it? He's accomplishing some great things for sure. But he'd be doing so much better if he'd just have a little more class and self-control on Twitter. Using it to go straight to the people without being filtered through the media is GREAT. He'd be crazy to not do that. But using social media with class would be 1,000 times better. The nation desperately needs a unifying leader rather than a divisive one. We've had way too much divisiveness with Obama. I just wish we could have someone who is doing the right things while also working to unify the country rather than continuing the divisiveness. Maybe he'll get there eventually. So far, tonight's speech is doing that. Let's hope this kind of tone is the new norm.

Comment

America First !!!!

Comment

I apologize for that comment. But I've never voted Democrat. Not even when a close family friend ran for a bench seat.

How have you not been banned? You say more stupid **** than anyone else on this forum.

Comment

Americans are dreamers too, love it!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            We talking about DRT or DJT?

LMAO....****... that was well done..

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                              America First !!!!

Amen!

Comment

Listening on the radio while working late at my small business thanks to Trump. KEEP IT UP!!! MAGA!

Comment

Working...
                                X