Trespasser help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of y'all need better cops.

I had a gate run over and a bunch of car parts stolen from some property I own and a deputy came out and investigated, took pics and fingerprints.

I have caught trespassers on several occasions and had the DNR and deputies come out. One was arrested for vandalism(threw a fence post through an excavator windshield).

My wife and dog were attacked by a pitbull and the deputies came out. They did not say one word about my smoke wagon.

My local Sheriff is awesome. I hate that he is retiring.

Oconee County Sheriff Scott Berry has decided not to buy weapons for his department from a company that won't sell self-loading and semi-automatic weapons to the public - a move that has been met wit…

Comment

We got action!!!! Will update in a bit. Manhunt is underway. 7 sheriff's armed and surrounding the area.

Comment

Here we go! I need some popcorn!

Comment

In for this !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In.......

Comment

Update that's worth waiting for....

Stay safe.

Comment

subscribed!

Comment

Bringing in dogs and horses

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    Update that's worth waiting for....

Stay safe.
                    yep this

Comment

Probably a good thing you weren't able to confront him. It may have affected the "investigation" or whatever is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                        Probably a good thing you weren't able to confront him. It may have affected the "investigation" or whatever is going on.
                        Exactly why they told me to hold back. There has been a lot of traffic the last few months up and down the road. Everything looks to be tied in together. Trespasser was a possible dealing as well. Sheriff dogs just went by.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          We got action!!!! Will update in a bit. Manhunt is underway. 7 sheriff's armed and surrounding the area.
                          Sweet

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Let me guess.

They were already scoping this place out as a meth house-lab. When you told them you were going to go over there and kick his *** they told you to hold back. And now they just raided the place? This has meth all over it, since he drove through your place for some quick cash.

Comment

I hope the dogs get a hold of him!

Comment

Working...
                                X