Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it warm enough to start practicing yet?[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Is it warm enough to start practicing yet?[emoji3]

Shoot it was 83 Saturday in Houston....then 40 Monday morning back up here

Comment

We had a cheer weekend in Galveston - we took our week off that week in baseball thankfully.

Sounds like a lot of steak to be had this past weekend. Those rings look shiny!! Congratulations all the way around!

We will be in Plano this weekend. Our AAA division at Triple Creek didnt make. Have a scrimmage tonight. Got back to outside lessons last night. Had a great workout.

Comment

Sons team took the championship again (3rd in a row) last weekend in a close game. Play again this weekend at the SA Railyard. We will see if they can keep it going. The team is really starting to come together.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardcranium4 View Post
                Sons team took the championship again (3rd in a row) last weekend in a close game. Play again this weekend at the SA Railyard. We will see if they can keep it going. The team is really starting to come together.
                Nice this is a 10u drillers team right? Big NIT in Dallas next weekend ....

Comment

Yes 10u, we are already in the double points turn in Boerne next week. Since this is their first season together we are staying close to home until the state tourns start up.

Comment

We got all dressed up and warmed up for 5:20, Mother Nature decided it wasn't time to dance... our pool games start at 8:00 am. We wear RED on Sunday and it's going to be a long day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck! Hope weather holds out for you

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Good luck! Hope weather holds out for you

Me too! Kids were pretty bent not getting at least 1 game in today.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well we just got home from Triple Creek. My son’s team went 1-1 today. Had over an hour rain delay but finished the second game with light rain. They are the 3rd ranked team coming out of pool play so we drew the short straw and have the 8am game against the number 6 team. Hope for a long day of baseball tomorrow.

My son played short, pitcher, catcher and left field today. Good times

Comment

Had a great weekend - Jax finished off pool play with a scoreless inning pitched. He batted lead off all weekend, and scored a run leading off every game we played. We got the 1 seed going into Sunday.

Semi final game in the bottom of the final inning with 1 out and bases loaded, down by a run - Jax knocked a line drive double to the gap to walk it off. Championship game he threw out a runner going from first to third. They won, capping off a great weekend.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Select Baseball 2018

We got rained out Saturday, showed up flat Sunday morning for and 8:00 am start to get pool games in, but woke up for the second game. Kids didn't find their groove in bracket play and we ended up getting destroyed by a great little Bad Company squad who ended up winning the ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X