Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck tomorrow Dale

Comment

I’m glad you are enjoying the ride and especially the scenery. I like you have fell in love w/ that country. Hard to explain to anybody who hasn’t been..keep at it bro. You’ll get another chance. Good luck in tha morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's not enough air in the air out here. And that makes for not enough whiskey drinkin time.

We're fouling back to the canyons tomorrow, won't have service, but I will have pics for tomorrow. It's like a dream land backthere.

Comment

Good luck amigo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Been hunting in the Iraan area for the past several years. Beautiful country out that way, makes it hard to hunt back home. There's just something about not knowing what's over that next crest. Good luck Mr Moser!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                There's not enough air in the air out here. And that makes for not enough whiskey drinkin time.

We're fouling back to the canyons tomorrow, won't have service, but I will have pics for tomorrow. It's like a dream land backthere.

Lol! My base camp elk hunting this year was at 10,636'. Chubby elk hunters don't fair any better, I assure you. Enjoy making memories my friend.

Comment

Sweet deal
                  Good luck Dale

Comment

Man this thread pumps me up! I can't wait to do this.

Comment

got me all sorts of worked up over here!

Comment

How I missed this thread I don't know. Good luck man!

Comment

Good luck.

Enjoying the updates, and now want to do anaoudad hunt.

Comment

"We're in the spirit world @$2hole....they caint see us." Not sure why that reminded me of this quote. But good luck

Comment

We chased some sheep maybe 3/4 mile over several deep draws until we got above them where they bedded. We set on the mountain 4 hours waiting and they never got up, we decided they'd given us the slip and went down after them. Come to find out they were in a way different type spot than we thought and they blew out before we could find them. I ended up shooting at one on the next mountain over and missing. It wasn't a hard shot, I just couldn't hold still after hoofing it across the rocks and down part of the mountain....I was panting like a thoroughbred. Still should have killed him, but such is the life of a chubby sheep hunter I guess. What we did today was NOT EASY, but it's a blast. 104,000 acres.

This place is amazing! I'm in love with this country.

Good luck today Bud... Looking forward to the Pics!!!

Comment

Moser hit pay dirt!

32"

Last edited by Chad C; 10-13-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X