B-Stinger vs Stokerized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-Stinger vs Stokerized

In the market for new stabilizer and was wondering what the Green Screen pefers. What length and wieght do yall shoot as well. Thanks

I just slapped a Stokerized Standard Hunter in 8 inch with the bow jax damper end on it and like it. Had an axion 6" on it before... Never tried a B-Stinger though...

Comment

In my opinion the B stinger is an excellent stabilizer but not so much a dampened or vibe killer. The Stokerized for me does both (stabilizes and vibe dampening) very well. I chose the Stokerized and do not regret the decision.

Comment

I've got the Stokerized 8" standard hunter with bow jax as well love it.

Comment

[ATTACH]287607[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]287608[/ATTACH]

Comment

I agree with Cousin the Stoker is a much better all around stab/ dampner. I like the 8" with a 5oz Saturn weight. I still use the B-Stinger for indoor target but with the new Saturn weights that may change also

Comment

i don't think either is a great dampener and nor should be.

I like either stabilizer they both work great. the longer either is the better, I shot a 12" stinger and it's far more stable then an 8" but not practical in a hunting situation.

I've got a couple of postens, stingers and stockers and they all work great for stabilization the longest you can handle and still be able to practically maneuver during a hunt the better. For me 8" is as long as I can do and be able to hunt with.

Comment

Thanks guys for yalls help. Im mostly looking for one to but on my backup/jack around bow. I think I have decided to go with a 18inch stokerized in the front and a 10inch stokerized as an offset bar. Not gunna be using it for hunting purposes but more for shooting target at the house and ranch. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by PigPen21 View Post
                  Thanks guys for yalls help. Im mostly looking for one to but on my backup/jack around bow. I think I have decided to go with a 18inch stokerized in the front and a 10inch stokerized as an offset bar. Not gunna be using it for hunting purposes but more for shooting target at the house and ranch. Thanks again
                  I have almost the same set up but i have 20 inch in the front, love it and you wont agree with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X