Clear All

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
    Living Way Church UPC Conroe, Tx
    X2

Now I know what your screen name is.

Comment

Montague County Cowboy Church

Comment

Second Baptist Houston-North Campus (in Kingwood on North bound 59 feeder) For any of you who want a great worship experience during the Easter season, stop by our campus and walk through the Passion Experience Wed. thru Fri. of Easter week. It is a self guided tour through the stations of the cross that is really well done. Then on Friday at noon there will be a Crucifixion Service followed by an Easter service on Saturday, and three times on Sunday... Would love to see y'all!

Comment

Salem Lutheran in Tomball

Comment

St. Joseph Catholic Church in Bryan

Comment

New Hope in Pearland and when in Conroe The Ark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sportsman's Church - Victoria, TX

Comment

Grace Presbyterian Church
                  Round Rock, TX

Comment

Holy Family Catholic Church, Victoria , TX

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                      They decided I was not tithing enough, so they sent out nasty collection notices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoodsEdge Community Church in The Woodlands/Spring area.

I see you are in Spring. Not pushing but I've been a member at WoodsEdge Community Church just south of The Woodlands on Gosling Road for a long time. Rather large, non-denominational, but are definitely a Bible based church. Although there are reminders about the reason for tithing, no collection plates are passed. Giving boxes located around the church and encouraged to give electronically.

Tithing is about your dependence on God and about you honoring him for providing EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Definitely not about helping a church makes it's ends meet.

I hope that previous church hasn't ruined you about being a Christian. Remember it's not about the church, it's about the greatest relationship you'll ever have. Ultimately a church can't change the fact unless you allow them to.....

Best of luck....

Comment

Grew up going to Church of Christ in New Waverly now looking for a church closer to home. I like small churches and my wife likes big churches... Any suggestions? Conroe area.

Comment

Originally posted by wdixon View Post
                          Sportsman's Church Victoria Tx
                          Pastor Glen Dry is my mentor!

I attend Houston NW located at Cypresswood and Hgwy 249

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                            Nice to see a couple of Pastors here on TBH!
                            I am a Chaplain and Ordained Minister. I am also an Evangelist and take the Gospel to the streets.

Comment

[QUOTE=WinslowBoy;12292454]WoodsEdge Community Church in The Woodlands/Spring area.

I see you are in Spring. Not pushing but I've been a member at WoodsEdge Community Church just south of The Woodlands on Gosling Road for a long time. Rather large, non-denominational, but are definitely a Bible based church. Although there are reminders about the reason for tithing, no collection plates are passed. Giving boxes located around the church and encouraged to give electronically.

Tithing is about your dependence on God and about you honoring him for providing EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Definitely not about helping a church makes it's ends meet.

I hope that previous church hasn't ruined you about being a Christian. Remember it's not about the church, it's about the greatest relationship you'll ever have. Ultimately a church can't change the fact unless you allow them to.....

Well said.

Fellowship of Montgomery, Montgomery, TX

Comment

Crosby church in Crosby Texas

Comment

Working...
                                X