No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planned on starting my super duper cut today... but I didn't plan well enough. Forgot a critical component.... am cardio!!! This plan is far to strict and time consuming to do it anything less than 100%, so I continued my normal routine and destroyed my legs and did 25 min cardio

Text the gym owner and asked if they had anything in storage I could borrow or rent for a month. Sinc my wife is working out @ 5:00 am I have the kids... so a treadmill or elliptical would work great for my am cardio and then I can go to the gym for my pm workout and cardio

She was glad to let me have access, just go No to talk with business partner to make sure she is ok also.. (should be, they are great owners to deal with).... so hopefully NEXT Monday I'll start that. Till then I'm back to what I was doing and will go ahead and reduce some colonies and shoot for an accurate weight to start my micros and macros on

Comment

Chest today, slowly increasing the weight testing the elbow. All good so far. Sounds like you have the right idea with the extra rest for a couple weeks rtp!

Comment

4.72 mile run with .75 mile walk tonight held an average pace of 10:45min/miles.

Comment

Chest and back today...

Gonna be sore tomorrow for sure. I enjoyed my week off and the much needed rest, but I sho hate the pain of returning. Heavy 5X5 with bench press, bent over barbell rows with both pronated and supinated grip, incline dumbbell press, wide grip seated press, pullups on rings, situps and leg raises.

Back to 10X10 tomorrow!

Comment

Finish up a violent chest and back workout. All super sets chest, then back ... over and over. 8 excersises, 3 sets of 10-12 each.

Comment

Leg day. Gonna be a great feeling tomorrow! Bulk workout is way more intense than the build.

Comment

Chest and triceps today. As a lot of you read my workouts were suppose to be on the slopes of Colorado this week but we had to come home as tragedy struck. If you have not seen the thread tragedy struck in Bowie please read it and say a prayer for our sweet friends the Talley's! We could all use the prayers right now!!! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                  Chest and triceps today. As a lot of you read my workouts were suppose to be on the slopes of Colorado this week but we had to come home as tragedy struck. If you have not seen the thread tragedy struck in Bowie please read it and say a prayer for our sweet friends the Talley's! We could all use the prayers right now!!! Thanks
                  Done. Sorry about yall losing such a special person in your lives.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                    Man, that's rough. Sorry for the loss and emptiness in yours and the Talley families! Hope all the prayers for y'all are answered!

Comment

Thank You Rtp and muskles! Your prayers are much appreciated from us all!!!

With wet eyes I am getting in a back and shoulders workout this am. It's not the best workout but it is a stress reliever!

Comment

Prayer for all those affected...

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Today was back to 10X10, but I increased the weight to increase the intensity a little. It increased it A LOT!!!! Hang cleans, weighted pullups, goblet squats, weighted dips, hanging leg raises. I can't raise my arms.

Comment

Shoulders, Traps and Abs today. Left achilles isnt feeling great since that 6 mile run Sunday. Taking a couple of days off from the treadmill. I may give the bike a go tomorrow to see how that feels. Tomorrow is weigh in day. Hopefully I didnt do too much damage while I was off on vacation eating and drinking all the bad stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by PSD Ryan View Post
                            I'm in again. I've dropped the heavy lifting lately to focus more on functional fitness. Lately I've been using the madbarz app, which is a bunch of prescribed (and free) bodyweight workouts. As a long time heavy lifter, I've always looked down on bodyweight stuff, but I've been seeing improvement in my overall fitness from it.
                            I downloaded this app yesterday. Today I did the "Full Body Hype" workout and followed it up with a mile run. It's a solid workout. I like these because they're relatively quick too. I was done with all 3 rounds in about 20 minutes, but it's hard enough to make you tired. I'll probably start working a few of these in. Maybe as a second workout when I get off at night.

Comment

Just ran 3 miles at lunch today in 27 minutes. I try to avergae 15 miles a week or so

Comment

Still been at it pretty much every day. Between work, keeping up with house chores, and the baby i really haven't been in tbh a whole lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X